Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs Baltimore

dw49

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, mahagga73 said:

Got to be the Rams.  Cleveland , LA, to St. Louis , and back to LA.  

I’m not sure you count a return to a city as an adittional transplant but something to consider.   However I wouldn’t count LA as a true transplanting.   We all know it’s just a vacation spot for any franchise.  No team intends to permanently stay  there.   The rams will move again relatively soon. ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Where did I say that Porzingis is better than Haliburton?   By the way, Porzingis’ stats are similar to Halliburton except that he averages 2 points more per game , 5 more rebounds per game, more than 1 more block per game, etc. Halliburton is a better passer… because that’s his job. But don’t dare argue that Porzingis doesn’t contribute as much.  Literally every stat proves otherwise.      
    • They should have won when Tatum was a rookie, or within the first 2-3 years as a 19-22 year old?   With no other support? Heck, Lebron didn’t win until he formed a Big Three in Miami. MJ had a fantastic team around him.     Now that the Celtics have a strong team around Tatum, they’ll be there for years.
    • I don't know if its a drop off or not, but short yardage goal line plays are often called to be run over The Pancaker and get stuffed frequently.  Can't say its his fault and you can't win them all, but the article indicates his run blocking is probably about #20 in the NFL if you just do the math between #4 PB and #11 overall.  If I read it correctly.
    • Honestly, it may be our biggest strength on the entire team after adding Latu. The only concern is how much we will blitz with Gus Bradley as the D-Coordinator. If we get pressure, we can duplicate last year again IMO. 
    • It is more like how the Seahawks defeated the Broncos. They went 7 or 8 deep on their DL. There were 1 or 2 household names but their 2013 collection as a unit of 7 or 8 was better than the Giants collection of 7 or 8 though the Giants' starting 4 were ALL household names.   The Giants primarily featured their front 4 but Spags augmented it with great safety and LB blitzing. Yes, there were rotational DL that contributed but the starting 4 still played heavy minutes unlike with the Seahawks.   The difference was the Seahawks DL got more help from the Legion of Boom than the Giants' DL got with a good but not great secondary like the Seahawks. To make up for that, Spags blitzed in a timely fashion with LBs Antonio Pierce, Kawika Mitchell that played great roles. Our secondary has to be at least good to very good, if not elite, for our D to play at a high level with the DL investments paying off.
  • Members