Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patrick Robinson/Vontae Davis

Luck 4 president

2 minutes ago, colt18 said:

You are backtracking. You're telling me my comprehension is poor, yet you asked for a link and you received one. 

So, you were wrong about Pagano having nothing to do with bringing Robinson to Indy. And you are also a faithful Pagano defender (again, I have no idea why), who pretty much attacks anything different from your opinion and ignores anything/anyone who proves you wrong. 

It's not even that deep. I will say that if you aren't going to admit that you were wrong and instead continue trolling, you might as well not even reply to this post.

I will reply to anything I want. You don't have the authority to tell anyone as to what they do in here.

No where did I say Pagano or Grigson did anything about Robison. I simply ask for a lick and as you said, received it. You are so pre occupied with trying to make me look wrong all you do is make yourself look silly.

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

I will reply to anything I want. You don't have the authority to tell anyone as to what they do in here.

No where did I say Pagano or Grigson did anything about Robison. I simply ask for a lick and as you said, received it. You are so pre occupied with trying to make me look wrong all you do is make yourself look silly.

lmao trying to make you look wrong? bruh you're already doing all the work for me

keep it up!

39 minutes ago, Coltfreak said:

Actually reading the link it was Pagano that brought him in 

Pagano went and recruited the player because players like Chuck Pagano.

But Pagano, or ANY Head Coach, does NOT decide who they want to bring in.   That's what the GM does.     

So Grigson and Pagano decide they will bring in Robinson and Pagano goes to recruit the player.

Pagano does not decide on his own.   As the HC he gets input,  but how much that is factored in is up to the GM. 

The link says Pagano recruited Robinson,  but the link doesn't say the decision to bring him in was Pagano's decision and not Grigson's.

8 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Pagano went and recruited the player because players like Chuck Pagano.

But Pagano, or ANY Head Coach, does NOT decide who they want to bring in.   That's what the GM does.     

So Grigson and Pagano decide they will bring in Robinson and Pagano goes to recruit the player.

Pagano does not decide on his own.   As the HC he gets input,  but how much that is factored in is up to the GM. 

The link says Pagano recruited Robinson,  but the link doesn't say the decision to bring him in was Pagano's decision and not Grigson's.

That's naive to think 

22 minutes ago, colt18 said:

lmao trying to make you look wrong? bruh you're already doing all the work for me

keep it up!

Look, I have a different opinion on Pagano than you do. Do I troll you and tell you that you are wrong? No.  Do I follow what you say looking to disagree with me at every chance I get? No. Just because we have a difference does not make either one of right or wrong. News Flash!!  Not everyone thinks like you so don't flatter yourself by thinking your opinion is righteous.