Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Washington (+7) at Kansas City (10-2-17)

oldunclemark

8:30 p.m. EST Sean McDonough and Jon Gruden on ESPN

Mid-60s and clear...over-under 49.5  at the ArrowHead Stadium in KC

Washington QB Kirk Cousins (66 of 97, 784 yards, 5 TDs, 1 INT) takes on a KC defense that has 11 QB sacks,, 4 by Justin Houston..

Redskins have 3 WRs with 10 catcghes so far but they don't run the ball that well..400 yards in 3 games

KC 'Alex 'Game Manager' Smith (65 of 84, 74 yards, 7TDs) has not thrown an interception...but he has been sacked 9 times...

Rookie halfback Kareem Hunt leads the NFL with 401 yards on 47 carries...  KC as a team is averaging an outrageous 6.8 yards a carry ..

The spread is too high. When KC beat New England, folks started touting them as the best team in the AFC.

I like Washington getting 7 points  because KC is still a conservative team by nature.

I think the 'Skins have a chance to win this game outright but beware, I thought the IU had a chance to win at Penn State Saturday, too.

I've seen enough of Cousins heart last night to say....pay that man! He knows your system...if they don't he will go to SF and turn that team into a winner. I was impressed with how he played in a hostile environment and laid it all out there. Washington just ran out of defenders last night.