Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jack Doyle on GMFB

TKnight24

Doyle is a PR department's dream.  A nice guy, head on straight, over-achiever type.  Not the blue-chip athletic TE everyone dreams about, but he makes up for it in determination, hard work, and a boatload of character.  He seems like a real stand-up guy.  I felt the contract was high for his "capabilities" (at contract signing), but i may have under-valued....well... his value.

lets face it, it seems ALL these guys are over-paid to us fans.  But it sure is nice when at least a guy deserves that seemingly over-inflated paycheck. (If you know what i mean)

I don't know why they even bothered to ask what he thought of Tolzien, or to give them more insight into him. OF course he is going to be made out to be the perfect competitor who can make all the throws. What else would Doyle say?

Sports Q&A's always remind me of a politician dancing around the question and doing everything except answering it directly. 

4 hours ago, AustinnKaine said:

I don't know why they even bothered to ask what he thought of Tolzien, or to give them more insight into him. OF course he is going to be made out to be the perfect competitor who can make all the throws. What else would Doyle say?

Sports Q&A's always remind me of a politician dancing around the question and doing everything except answering it directly. 

I hope Tolzien proves people wrong about him. 

He's having trouble in the red zone but he could play well enough tomorrow for the Colts to win. I just think he needs to build his confidence up.

We'll find out tomorrow.