Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Matt hazel

WoolMagnet

I dont know a whole lot about him. I watched a little film. Not a whole lot but he actually kind of reminds me of Bug. Not a blazer, runs about a 4.5 with reliable hands and good size. We've got some bigger body types this year. The only thing I dont like is there's no blazers besides TY and Crief. I really hate we got rid of Natson but we can make plays with who we have.

Hazel is the biggest head scratcher for me. I've done alot of research on him and havnt found anything that makes me go "ahh.. that's why we signed him". I don't know why they didn't just keep Bug or JoJo if they wanted to go with 6 wr's. I'd rather them kept Banner over bringing in Hazel but, we shall see. 

20 minutes ago, jchandler7 said:

Hazel is the biggest head scratcher for me. I've done alot of research on him and havnt found anything that makes me go "ahh.. that's why we signed him". I don't know why they didn't just keep Bug or JoJo if they wanted to go with 6 wr's. I'd rather them kept Banner over bringing in Hazel but, we shall see. 

Same here.  I can see letting Jojo go since they kept Bray.  But Bug, Brown, or even a few others we had who didn't really have a fair chance seemed like a better keep than Hazel.

He better be a STs stud. 

They can still bring Banner back to the PS today, I believe.  No one has claimed him, right?

43 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Same here.  I can see letting Jojo go since they kept Bray.  But Bug, Brown, or even a few others we had who didn't really have a fair chance seemed like a better keep than Hazel.

He better be a STs stud. 

They can still bring Banner back to the PS today, I believe.  No one has claimed him, right?

I believe you are correct on Banner. I'd be surprised if they didn't sign him to the ps today. I'd be a bit happier if they would've at least put Bug on ps. I've still got a few areas of concern that I would've liked to have seen upgraded over wr.  MLB, OLB and OL are still weak areas imo.