Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tommy Streeter

As a Hurricanes fan who watched him... We all loved him in Miami. Good speed, size, good hands which is rare for Hurricanes WRs these days. Only con I would say is experience, this past year was his only significant play time. I was shocked to see him enter the draft this year because I thought he was 1st or 2nd round talent if he would have stayed an improved. He's been in just about all of my mock drafts, he should be there in the 4th round.

As a Hurricanes fan who watched him... We all loved him in Miami. Good speed, size, good hands which is rare for Hurricanes WRs these days. Only con I would say is experience, this past year was his only significant play time. I was shocked to see him enter the draft this year because I thought he was 1st or 2nd round talent if he would have stayed an improved. He's been in just about all of my mock drafts, he should be there in the 4th round.

i keep hearing about him being the steal of the draft possibly,i seen him projected in 1 draft in the 4rd but most have him at 4 to 6 sounds to me we need to jump on him

i keep hearing about him being the steal of the draft possibly,i seen him projected in 1 draft in the 4rd but most have him at 4 to 6 sounds to me we need to jump on him

He's 6-5 and runs a 4.4 40 which is exactly what we've been wanting in Indy for years, I'm just worried he's going to light up the combine and improve his stock to the 2nd round.

He's 6-5 and runs a 4.4 40 which is exactly what we've been wanting in Indy for years, I'm just worried he's going to light up the combine and improve his stock to the 2nd round.

That is the numbers i have been seeing and i have never heard of the guy just been trying to find some video on him. THOSE NUMBERS SIGNAL A FREAK i would definately take him with 3rd round pick if he can catch the ball.

That is the numbers i have been seeing and i have never heard of the guy just been trying to find some video on him. THOSE NUMBERS SIGNAL A FREAK i would definately take him with 3rd round pick if he can catch the ball.

Freak could be a good word to describe him lol. He can out jump, out physical or just run past defenses.

well if he ends up a projected 2nd round pick the colts will have the first pick in the second round they can draft him and concentrate on defense 3rd round and higher. imagine a Luck/Steeter combo lol could be like a Dalton/Green combo. perfect match

well if he ends up a projected 2nd round pick the colts will have the first pick in the second round they can draft him and concentrate on defense 3rd round and higher. imagine a Luck/Steeter combo lol could be like a Dalton/Green combo. perfect match

Personally I wouldn't take him in the 2nd as much as I like him. I'm a big fan of Mohamed Sanu, and I think if we do take a WR in the 2nd round it should be him. He's just NFL ready and a beast. Tommy Streeter is more of a project and will take a few years to get into the starting lineup. I do however, like Streeter over Jeffery, and I'm sure people will think I'm crazy for it. Even though both Streeter and Jeffery are 6-5 but Streeter is A LOT faster, and size is the reason people want him here.

Personally I wouldn't take him in the 2nd as much as I like him. I'm a big fan of Mohamed Sanu, and I think if we do take a WR in the 2nd round it should be him. He's just NFL ready and a beast. Tommy Streeter is more of a project and will take a few years to get into the starting lineup. I do however, like Streeter over Jeffery, and I'm sure people will think I'm crazy for it. Even though both Streeter and Jeffery are 6-5 but Streeter is A LOT faster, and size is the reason people want him here.

yeah but in the mock draft i saw, they have him being taken in the 1st round by New England

yeah but in the mock draft i saw, they have him being taken in the 1st round by New England

Honestly I think after the combine and workouts this guy will be an early second round guy and could see the 9ers grab him with their first pick (assuming Floyd and Sanu are gone).

Honestly I think after the combine and workouts this guy will be an early second round guy and could see the 9ers grab him with their first pick (assuming Floyd and Sanu are gone).

why couldnt the colts fire caldwell last year and hire harbaugh as the head coach. would be cool seeing him back in indy lol

It would have been nice, maybe Jim could have shown Peyton a thing or two. :P

lol man i remember those days with harbaugh. made me mad in the 95 AFC Champ that bailey couldnt finish that catch on the hail marry in the final seconds of the game. and the steelers were pretty much giving the colts the game. penalties, a dropped INT. was crazy. was hoping harbaugh would have had a chance at a superbowl, and i thought the colts would have faired better in the SB then the steelers and their 4 INT's

Tommy Streeter has to be drafted purely on potential, unfortunately. Someone who has the WR depth on their roster or have an elite QB and O-line to maximize his productivity, can draft him knowing that they will have time to develop him.

Second round pick to me with his 40 speed. Patriots and Eagles both have 2 second round picks, don't they? They can afford the luxury of taking him then.

hE is now listed as the #4 receiver in Mayocks draft. Should be drafted based on potential.. I was really dissapointed with Sanu though, ran a 4.67.... Andrew Luck ran that!..

Hopefully Sanu falls.. I'm in favor of trading our 2nd and 3rd for the Eagles 2 2nds, and if our draft looks something like

Luck

Sanu

Fleener

Chapman

That's a great draft so far IMO

Sanu is a beast, I think he's more quick than fast. On the football field no one can catch him.

I was driving around and listening to Miami sports talk and they said Streeter probably made some $$$ today and will get drafted in 2nd rd with his size and that 40 time.

Oh well,whos next on our wr board.

I personally like Jarius Wright with our 4th round pick.

I'd go the trade down from No.34 and give up No.65 in exchange for the Eagles No.46 and No.51

So, I'd like (if we trade down from No.34):

No.1 Andrew Luck

No.46 Brandon Thompson/Mohammed Sanu

No.51 Stephen Gilmore/Josh Chapman (based on round 2 pick)

No.98 Jarius Wright/Casey Hayward (based on round 2 pick)