LB BEN BOULWARE
CLEMSON
159: R5P14

LB HARDY NICKERSON JR
ILLINOIS
201: R6P16

RB JAMAAL WILLIAMS
BYU 

I picked a lot of these guys mainly  because they fell. Originally I wanted Taco or Barnett in the first. They were taken so I instead picked Hooker while planning on  Lawson or Watt in the second round. However, Tim Williams fell to the mid 2nd so I had to take him instead. I went with Desmond King in the 3rd because he was the best CB/LB/DL available. I wanted joe Mixon in the 4th but he was taken right before I picked however, Ryan Anderson was available so I snatched him. I saw a lot of RBs were falling so I drafted LBs in the 4th and 5th and waited until the 6th to get a RB. I wanted to get a DL early but none I liked were falling. 
I know this draft isn't likely but if it did happen we would have at least 5 starters IMO.

27 minutes ago, Luck 4 president said:

Which simulators would you recommend?

The best wouldn't be a simulator as such, it would be Colts fans out of town that have another NFL allegiance, and knows and follows those teams.  They know they know that teams needs.  And when their spot in the draft comes up, they get to pick.  And if Their other teams needs that fantastic Edge rusher, they take him.  Now he is no longer on the Colts board.  Same with other teams and their needs vs. who is on the board.

So the best way is to honestly evaluate all the teams in the first 2 or three rounds and what they need to take.  Then pick appropriately and see what is still on the board when the Colts position comes up.

I guess as some come up with full team Mocks, you can guess other teams needs/choices based upon that. Needless to say, it is almost guaranteed around here that at least 75% to 85% (or more) of the players in round one will be correctly identified by most mocks done on this forum.  However, very few will have more than 2 or 3 players going to the correct team on those mocks.

In addition any trade made throws a wrench into the works, and nobody, that I can recall, has predicted a correct pre-draft trade and what is involved.

That said, we all (mostly) still do them for fun and strengthening knowledge of the soon to be rookies at camp later. My other feeling, almost all mocks will be ambitiously favorable to the Colts. Many will look to good to be  true, and that will eventually play out that way.  But it is fun to see us 'get' a late round one talent in round 3 or 4....  :D  I just wish it came true on draft weekend...