Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck's book club.

AKB

This probably isn't worthy of a thread, but I was wondering if anyone knew if his club had a site, or forum? Hoping someone can direct me there, and has anyone read his book for this month? I know this isn't "Colts Football" I just didn't know where else to go with this.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• AR has similar if not superior physical traits of AL and I just saw something on his ability to recall is similar to PM.  
    • Ballard does have thick skin.  You just choose to not to see it that way.      Ballard is the face and voice of the franchise.  Irsay’s health does not make him an effective public face of the franchise.  Frank was OK, Steichen less so.   So Ballard does the lion share of teams PR.    And Ballard has always said he’d rather the fans be angry than be apathetic.  Shows they care.  Of course, you know this but choose not to acknowledge it because it undercuts your distorted view of CB.   I don’t know what CBs relationship is with Kevin Bowen who I like.   So let’s say it’s complicated.   But on balance I think Ballard has a good relationship with the local media.  I’d be surprised if he didn’t.  He is loved by national media.  He’s got a personality and a sense of humor.  I’m sorry you don’t care for it.    Of course you have yet to acknowledge that you and Moose literally said that Ballard didn’t know enough about Mitchell to know if he was a good guy.   For a man in your profession, THAT is a whopper.  Why you thought that is a mystery?   By the way, hope you notice that at least twice I’ve now said you’re smarter than you show.  There’s a compliment in there somewhere if you let yourself see it.    But I think you’ve painted yourself into a corner.  You come across as someone who’d rather be right about Ballard being bad even if it means the Colts do poorly than be wrong and have the Colts do well.    The reason Irsay hasn’t fired Ballard for the teams record is because Irsay approved of what CB was doing in real time.   Believe what you want but Irsay has done the GM job himself so he knows how it goes.  And he has chosen to keep Ballard.  Unless you don’t like Irsay too, you might want to consider that.  Life is more fun being optimistic than negative.     Sorry this went so long.  
    • I think it’s backwards.  MPJ is definitely Reggie based on skill set and tendencies.  AD can become Marvin with his explosiveness.   Raimann - I think he’ll be Castonzo.  Ol reliable, underappreciated, majority won’t realize how good he was until he’s gone.   AD - if he becomes what we think he can, Ocho Cinco.  Cocky, competitive, but will perform his butt off and will dance every chance he gets lol   Jelani Woods - Jimmy Graham, fast for his size, walking mismatch.
    • speaking of which, I’m about to win some good money.  I bet that brown would be FMVP, the Celtics would win the series, and it last at least 4 games.  
  • Members