Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Conan gaming with Brady, Freeney, Gronk, Blount, and Marshawn.

ReMeDy

I have to give Freeney, Brady, Blount, Lynch, & Gronk credit for being such good sports about the comic hazing back & forth among NFL athletes. That Gollum 'Precious' line was so funny about his rings. haha

You could have shown Dwight Freeney more love Conan. Dude, what's up with that participation tiny trophy man? Come on, Mr. O'Brien. It's okay though. You always make me laugh so I can't stay mad at you very long. 

Yeah, I know. Erin Andrews was cool about the cold GB breath thing too. Thanks RMDY for posting that clip BTW. 

Even though it bums me out when Gronk often beats my Colts during the regular season, he is good at marketing himself off the field. His Madden BON JOVI spoof commercial is pretty clever. I like the cheesy, record producer cameo dual role performance too.

I love the long hair, head band, pyro technics display, & arena atmosphere. Vintage 89 metal scene played to perfection there. 

Gronk is a decent guy in street clothes who just happens to be unstoppable at the TE position.  

Wait, he needed to get doused with water at the end to complete the 'Slippery When Wet' multiplatinum album joke reference though.  

Because I watch Conan regularly almost religiously recording episodes on my DVR, this is the funniest way I saw O'Brien display his loyalty to the Pats: Remember when Mark Sanchez was actually a competent QB back in the day with Gang Green/NY Jets or should I say Gangrene since they never been SB relevant since Joe Namath. 

Anyway, Conan made a bet with a band member I think maybe drummer Max Weinberg that whoever won the 2010 divisional round in the playoffs the loser would have to wear the winning team's hat to rub in the victory for gloating purposes. 

The Pats lose the game & on Monday night's show he waltzes out on stage with the tiniest Jets cap on I had ever seen. We're talking microscopic team logos here like dudes that make small marine ships that get placed inside an enormous bottle. I never expected that & to be perfectly honest, Conan did honor the bet. You just needed a magnifying glass to see the Big Apple lettering that's all. It made me laugh--the creativity & originality of the joke. 

That's why this goofy, nerdy late night host is my favorite because his uncanny awkwardness is so universally funny. 

I was stunned to see Brady even do that Gamer segment on Conan. Tom is very selective & careful about his image & how he comes across to a global audience. Brady must really like Conan & appreciate his loyalty to NE as a whole. Plus, Gronk has been on O'Brien's show before & he probably told Brady that ginger boy is a good dude. 

I respect how closely Brady guards his public persona. I really do. Plus, he's always been super nice to Peyton his whole career neck surgeries & all & I just can't hate the man. Losing to him sucks, but it's not personal. It's just the heat of competition man. I know that. 

I need to say this. Although, I'm not exactly fond of the current Oval Office occupant right now. I won't say bad things about Brady simply because a certain hat was mailed to him & ended up in his Massachusetts locker. I can't say anymore given the rules of this forum about subjects members are encouraged to avoid at all costs beyond minor brush strokes that is. 

If Luck ever made a Madden cover, it would have to be a John Mellencamp singing spoof. What song would it be? Maybe "Human Wheels" since Luck scrambles pretty well with his legs when he has to move the chains. 

Then again, he's been nicked up in past seasons. Maybe, "I'm not running anymore" would be better for Luck's health & longevity in this league. Just brainstorming out loud.  

Perhaps, the number "The Full Catastrophe" could be used to signify our former GM's inability to keep Chewbacca available & upright. The truth hurts...Just saying.

Okay. My bad. I know that was below the belt. It is what it is. He's no longer in INDY for a reason. 

Part of me wants to see Dwight Freeney perform well on Sunday since back in 2009 vs the New Orleans Saints, he wasn't same guy after Halftime in the SB given his torn ligament in his right ankle back then. 

I just want Dwight at full strength so I can see his flawless tornado spin sack move executed well a day away now. 

I have to give him credit. After INDY let him go, I never expected the man to play in another SB. He proved my wrong. Kudos!