Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pagano May Call The Plays

bWild

This guy had only one season as a playcaller, I think he'll want to continue doing that. As a Colts fan that lives in MD, I have a wife that is a... (shudders) Ravens fan. I watched a lot of Ravens games this year and I distinctly remember picking him out on the sidelines a couple of times. He gets into the game, that's for certain. I have a feeling that whoever we choose as DC won't be calling the plays.

This guy had only one season as a playcaller, I think he'll want to continue doing that. As a Colts fan that lives in MD, I have a wife that is a... (shudders) Ravens fan. I watched a lot of Ravens games this year and I distinctly remember picking him out on the sidelines a couple of times. He gets into the game, that's for certain. I have a feeling that whoever we choose as DC won't be calling the plays.

As a first year, first time head coach, I am hoping that Pagano hires a good DC to call the defensive plays. Of course he will have input and the right to over ride certain calls if he feels it is necessary. Pagano will have a lot of new and time consuming duties as HC and from a time management standpoint I don't see him acting as his own DC (I know Crennel has this dual role in KC but he is much more experienced as a HC).