Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

WR Michael Floyd Released by Cardinals

WarGhost21

I like what I've seen so far. Everyone in the locker room has given him high praise publicly. He wont be asked to be an integral part of the offense, but when he has a pass thrown to him, its being thrown to a pretty good player as opposed to some of the guys they've had to use in the past when the WRs got thin. great pick up, he'll probably be here next year on a short fairly cheap prove it type deal. the pats are already planning for 2017 lol.

Oh,  and ask Mr. Lippet down in Miami if he is making an impact, assuming lippet is conscious by now.....  

4 hours ago, eseae said:

I like what I've seen so far. Everyone in the locker room has given him high praise publicly. He wont be asked to be an integral part of the offense, but when he has a pass thrown to him, its being thrown to a pretty good player as opposed to some of the guys they've had to use in the past when the WRs got thin. great pick up, he'll probably be here next year on a short fairly cheap prove it type deal. the pats are already planning for 2017 lol.

Oh,  and ask Mr. Lippet down in Miami if he is making an impact, assuming lippet is conscious by now.....  

I thought I'd heard he may be subject to a good suspension, but I'm not certain of that.

Not that all comments in this forum are chocked full of class, but that second paragraph was pretty unnecessary.

I know you hope Lippet is O.K., and just forgot to mention it though.

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 1:01 PM, eseae said:

Yep...he looked good that game. Made some nice catches...blocking down field...doing all the little things you ask of a guy. I mean he carried like 4 dudes into the endzone on that TD. Physically he is a beast and perfect fit for what NE needs right now.

25 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Yep...he looked good that game. Made some nice catches...blocking down field...doing all the little things you ask of a guy. I mean he carried like 4 dudes into the endzone on that TD. Physically he is a beast and perfect fit for what NE needs right now.

He is a knucklehead,   but he has talent

2 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

He is a knucklehead,   but he has talent

Probably. I haven't heard of the other bad stuff from him since the ND thing....but clearly he wasn't putting in the proper time and effort in Arizona. How do you practice every day with Larry Fitzgerald and none of that rub off on you?? He is very gifted athlete but I agree his time in NE will be short lived...but maybe just long enough to earn a ring...something Larry will never have but was ohh so close in delivering in the most impressive receiving performance I've ever seen in a SB.

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 6:27 PM, buccolts said:

I thought I'd heard he may be subject to a good suspension, but I'm not certain of that.

Not that all comments in this forum are chocked full of class, but that second paragraph was pretty unnecessary.

I know you hope Lippet is O.K., and just forgot to mention it though.

that's called a little joke, lighten up Francis.  

he will probably be  subject to a suspension next year, and that will drive his value down a bit. And hopefully the pats wont be as thin at WR early next year, so if he was gone for a few games,  it should not be an issue.

I expect Malcolm Mitch to be out there more than Floyd if Mitchel plays this week. Keep your eyes on that kids, he looks like the real deal, should be a very good player. . Not many rookie WRs come to the pats and have years like he has being the 5th option on most plays. Before his most recent injury when gronk went down, he stepped up and played more and played well.