Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ravens Inactives include FIVE Pro Bowlers & More...

NewColtsFan

The five pro bowlers have a combined 20 appearances in the pro bowl.

They are....   WR Steve Smith,  OG Marshall Yanda,   OLB Elvis Dumervil,  ILB CJ Mosely  and  KR Devin Hester

And the 6th high profile inactive is none other than the 6th overall pick in this year's draft,  OT Ronnie Stanley.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17806841/baltimore-ravens-five-pro-bowl-players-new-york-giants

That's an amazing amount of talent sitting out of one football game.       Hope they find a way to win....

6 hours ago, Valpo2004 said:

If the Raven's are stupid enough to let go of John Harbaugh, I hope Irsay gets him on the phone ASAP and sends Pagano the pink slip. 

Who knows what may happen. Mr Bisciotti  is getting impatient after going 5-11 last year, and now a mediocre 3-3 start against a very favorable early schedule. I like Harbs and I'm not calling for his firing, but he has left points off the board not kicking FG's , and poor time management that has directly led to three straight losses. The Ravens are one of the most penalized team in the NFL, and that is on the coach. Ozzie has drafted only one pro bowler the last five years, CJ Mosley ! Like Polian, maybe he is losing his touch. 

I am not an ingrate, and I believe Harbaugh and Ozzie deserve one more year, if this season ends in a disaster. Move Ozzie upstairs as special advisor to the team, DeCosta as new GM , and we will see about Harbaugh. If the Ravens go 8-8 or less, you really have to look at the whole organization. Mr B did this by letting Billick go, and it was a great move , even though Brian is well thought of in Baltimore because of his Super Bowl win. Same goes for John. I think the main problem has been injuries and poor drafts. Harbaugh is not to blame for that. We shall see what happens. 

2 hours ago, The Old Crow said:

Who knows what may happen. Mr Bisciotti  is getting impatient after going 5-11 last year, and now a mediocre 3-3 start against a very favorable early schedule. I like Harbs and I'm not calling for his firing, but he has left points off the board not kicking FG's , and poor time management that has directly led to three straight losses. The Ravens are one of the most penalized team in the NFL, and that is on the coach. Ozzie has drafted only one pro bowler the last five years, CJ Mosley ! Like Polian, maybe he is losing his touch. 

I am not an ingrate, and I believe Harbaugh and Ozzie deserve one more year, if this season ends in a disaster. Move Ozzie upstairs as special advisor to the team, DeCosta as new GM , and we will see about Harbaugh. If the Ravens go 8-8 or less, you really have to look at the whole organization. Mr B did this by letting Billick go, and it was a great move , even though Brian is well thought of in Baltimore because of his Super Bowl win. Same goes for John. I think the main problem has been injuries and poor drafts. Harbaugh is not to blame for that. We shall see what happens. 

I'd rather have his bro.

I know, I know, he's not leaving Michigan. Lol