Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pittsburgh (-4) @ Philadelphia (9-25-16)

oldunclemark

The "A' team....Jim Nantz, Phil Simms and Tracy Wolfson  at 4:25 EST

upper 70s, low 80s and sunny..over-under 46.5

The 'Battle for Pennsylvania' or 'Wentzylvania as Eagles fans call it with rookie QB carson Wentz (43 of 71, 468 yards, 3 Tds, 0 INTs) throwing to 'Mr. Droppy' Jordan Matthews (13 catches, 185 yards). TE Zach Ertz is probably out for the Eagles.

"Big Ben' Rothlisberger (46 of 74, 559 yards, 6TDs, 3 INts) will be looking for 'Downtown' Antonio Brown (12 catches, 165 yards) and speedy Sammie Coates.

I believe the Steelers are still withouht WR Martevius Bryant and LeVeon Bell....who are both in the 'penalty box' for 2 more games.

the eagles 'D' looked great against the Bears (Yeah, I know) and they have 6 sacks in 2 games.

Pittsburgh appears to be imprved defensively even without inured CB Leodis McKelvin and 92-year-old DeAngelo Williams has 237 yards n 58 carries for the Steelers

This game should be a lot of fun to watch when the Philadelphia defense and crowd try to shake the high-powered Steeler offense.

I think 4 is too much to give with the Steelers here..but 46.5  (think 27-20) Is a low 'over' for this game