Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Antonio Cromartie

AKB

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

Which made watching Freeman play well on Sunday against Houston just painful. We just let him walk cheap and he did a very good job in coverage the other day. I know he wasn't an elite LB but he was a solid LB against the pass for us....well at least better than anything else we had. We need to get more dynamic on defense. Across the board at ILB and OLB (Rush) we need some athletes out there. No wonder they can't cover/rush...just a very poor group of old and washed up LBs overall. Definitely the weakness of the defense. I know we had to fix our OL but man we haven't drafted a legit playmaking LB in awhile it seems.

I was a big fan of Freeman here in Indy, and he was coming off of a very nice year last year. I personally don't see why we moved on from him, but that is all done and past. I would of really liked to see Sio and Freeman play next to each other, with Morrison coming in on short yardage, and goaline work.

1 hour ago, SDakColts said:

I was a big fan of Freeman here in Indy, and he was coming off of a very nice year last year. I personally don't see why we moved on from him, but that is all done and past. I would of really liked to see Sio and Freeman play next to each other, with Morrison coming in on short yardage, and goaline work.

It wasn't like he was so expensive he couldn't be used in sub-packages even. Never-the-less yes he is gone and its time to move on....but this issue won't be the last time we see this. A blue print is out and until we fix it look for others to copy this tactic.