Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts roster move

RockThatBlue

12 minutes ago, Finch23 said:

Can't expect much from this guy considering he was cut in favor of Khaled Holmes haha. 

With that being said, doesn't look good for HT. 

To be fair Holmes was a good center in college. He won the Remington center award.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• The Texans sign Nico Collins to a three-year contract extension, totaling $72 million. That comes after voiding years from Diggs' contract, making him a free agent after this year and paying him $22+ million this year.   https://www.nfl.com/news/texans-signing-wr-nico-collins-to-three-year-72-5-million-extension#:~:text=Nico Collins' breakout season in,max value of %2475 million.   Calvin Ridley signed a 4-year contract with the Titans for $92 million. Too much.   Mike Evans got paid well (2 years, $52 million), but he deserves it. He has played for the same team his whole career and helped them win a Super Bowl. Future HOFer.   Justin Jefferson will get extended too, but it may be for well over $30 million/year. Too much.
    • Yeah I would expect him to benefit from the new coaching staff also. But one of those benefits might be not trying to play him at guard when he's probably not physically suited for anything but center, IMO. That's where he played in 2021, I think that's where he should stay.
    • The entire Oline was bad in 22. Maybe Pinter would be ok at guard with a new head coach and OLINE coach. I don’t think you can take much away from 22. It was just bad.
    • Next round of OTAs begin tomorrow.    
    • I honestly thought he had it entering turn 2 on the final lap. He was nearly 3 car lengths ahead. So damn close. I feel for him and for you!    I grew up in a family of Andretti supporters (I was the odd one who also like Foyt), so imagine my disbelief when Michael allowed his son to take the flag only to have Sam Hornish Jr. snatch it all away at the last second…    Maybe Pato will have a Sato like Renaissance? 
  • Members

• holeymoley99

holeymoley99 2,677

• jvan1973

jvan1973 10,989

• Drewp1

Drewp1 0

• Colt Overseas

Colt Overseas 1,344

• TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy 51

• w87r