Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Calm before the storm

Lef

For a topic titled "Calm before the storm", things are a little testy on this thread. Maybe "Storm before the Calm" would be more fitting. Either way fellow Colts fans, I am going with the glass half full point of view and Believe the small changes made will make huge improvements to the performance of the OL in particular and the team overall. 

11 hours ago, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

I'll not be buying anything your selling .

Obviously... facts are not your forte.  Truth is but a nuisance.  Being hopeful is what all of us are or we wouldn't bother to watch.  But when talking about what is actually happening and having a basis for our forward beliefs is hardly "selling" anything other than the truth.  If you and the truth have a problem, it's not mine.   The facts I stated are not mine, they are everyone's.  It's information not opinion or dreams. You can draw different conclusions from the same facts, that happens all the time, but it doesn't change the starting point.  I haven't said we would do terribly anywhere.  I have said it worries me to see our worst lineman still being a relevant part of perhaps our final 9 best linemen.  That's not a good sign that we have improved as much as we all want.  Be in denial all you want, but stop your baseless attacks on me and your nasty snarky comments when you're in the wrong to start with or expect me to respond over and over and over to defend myself.  

9 hours ago, sreeb2deeni said:

For a topic titled "Calm before the storm", things are a little testy on this thread. Maybe "Storm before the Calm" would be more fitting. Either way fellow Colts fans, I am going with the glass half full point of view and Believe the small changes made will make huge improvements to the performance of the OL in particular and the team overall. 

See, you know how to make the same point he did without the hissy fit and attacks  Well done.  I doubt anyone spending time on the boards want to see the Colts fail.  But it's a discussion board, not la la land. 

Let's hope your positive attitude about the future comes to fruition! 

On 7/26/2016 at 6:47 AM, JPFolks said:

I just hope we avoid injuries... no news is good news.  Usually big news is injury related (or suspension).  Let's hope our thin talent doesn't get any thinner.  

But I will say that things are far too quiet right now so close to the start of things.  I can't believe that the Colts, who play the HOF game didn't start ASAP like Green Bay did.  Why wait an extra day to start? 

I remember when the 2 teams that played in the HOF game started practice a full week ahead of all the other teams. They don't any more, probably because of the amount of practices that are allowed.

Polian said he would never participate again in the HOF game as long as he was GM. There was a couple of injuries the last time we played in the HOF game. Let's cross our fingers.

On 7/31/2016 at 8:17 PM, JPFolks said:

Obviously... facts are not your forte.  Truth is but a nuisance.  Being hopeful is what all of us are or we wouldn't bother to watch.  But when talking about what is actually happening and having a basis for our forward beliefs is hardly "selling" anything other than the truth.  If you and the truth have a problem, it's not mine.   The facts I stated are not mine, they are everyone's.  It's information not opinion or dreams. You can draw different conclusions from the same facts, that happens all the time, but it doesn't change the starting point.  I haven't said we would do terribly anywhere.  I have said it worries me to see our worst lineman still being a relevant part of perhaps our final 9 best linemen.  That's not a good sign that we have improved as much as we all want.  Be in denial all you want, but stop your baseless attacks on me and your nasty snarky comments when you're in the wrong to start with or expect me to respond over and over and over to defend myself.  

You are quoting me so I respond there are no attacks you seem to be overly sensitive i would suggest bothering someone else with your silliness I'm not impressed & if your feelings are hurt that easy, maybe you should have a glass of milk maybe a cupcake & read a book Dr Suess comes to mind , Your opinions do not interest me & your boring move along & stop quoting me I'd rather spend my time learning from those here I respect & not waste my time with a troll .. 

On 7/31/2016 at 10:31 AM, sreeb2deeni said:

:applause:

On 8/1/2016 at 9:07 PM, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

You are quoting me so I respond there are no attacks you seem to be overly sensitive i would suggest bothering someone else with your silliness I'm not impressed & if your feelings are hurt that easy, maybe you should have a glass of milk maybe a cupcake & read a book Dr Suess comes to mind , Your opinions do not interest me & your boring move along & stop quoting me I'd rather spend my time learning from those here I respect & not waste my time with a troll .. 

As I said, your endless and lame insults only show you to be a shallow and clueless (by your own intentions since you don't like facts) troll.   So perhaps you should crawl back under your bridge, as I am not paying you a toll nor will I stop responding to your attacks. 

On 8/3/2016 at 4:56 PM, JPFolks said:

As I said, your endless and lame insults only show you to be a shallow and clueless (by your own intentions since you don't like facts) troll.   So perhaps you should crawl back under your bridge, as I am not paying you a toll nor will I stop responding to your attacks. 

Your like something stepped in & impossible to scrape off the bottom of a shoe .

Like I said Troll move on your less than interesting .