Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thoughts Of A True Colts Fan

LiveColtsFootball

every QB you mentioned went to the playoffs as a rookie because of the team defense. So please just stop ok?

Colts will not make playoffs in 1st, even 2nd year with Luck. LOCK IT UP!!!

We do not have the D to bail out a rookie QB. Your post was not thought out at all.

Houston didn't have the "D" in 2010. A matter of fact it was ranked 32.

On off-season can really turn things around.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manning = 2012 playoffs guaranteed

Luck = a few years with no playoffs and rebuilding

So yeah, it is a problem for fans who wanna win now and don't wanna bake in the sun while the team is rebuilding. This can take decades. Who said rebuilding is a fast process?

It's not a problem unless Irsay continues to kick sand in Manning's face.

I would put my fanhood of the Colts against anyone on here and because I can rationally see the merits of releasing Manning, that does not make me any less of a fan. The premise of this thread is terribly flawed.

Every post I see you put is a knock or negative comment against someone else. You act like you are a forum GOD. well GOD of Forum's, Lets see you start the perfect thread, you have over 1000 posts on here. I bet you can't do it, because the only things you write are insults about how you hate the topic. After reading your posts, I've deciced you are the most unhappy person in the midwest at least.

I'll be watching and waiting for your "Perfect thread" topic

Every post I see you put is a knock or negative comment against someone else. You act like you are a forum GOD. well GOD of Forum's, Lets see you start the perfect thread, you have over 1000 posts on here. I bet you can't do it, because the only things you write are insults about how you hate the topic. After reading your posts, I've deciced you are the most unhappy person in the midwest at least.

I'll be watching and waiting for your "Perfect thread" topic

Have you seen Doogan's posts?

I can't help it if I know more about the game and the team than most and have an extensive vocubulary which allows me an artful way of expressing my utter brilliance, like for instance this thread. The idea that if I am able to see Manning playing for another team next year makes me less of a Colts fan is comical.

Have you seen Doogan's posts?

I can't help it if I know more about the game and the team than most and have an extensive vocubulary which allows me an artful way of expressing my utter brilliance, like for instance this thread. The idea that if I am able to see Manning playing for another team next year makes me less of a Colts fan is comical.

i'm waiting for your thread still, i knew you would have an Epic Fail

But aside from that, yes, if we go with Luck and no Manning next year, count on a losing season. History supports this as a probability.

Yes, history does indeed support this.

When the Colts cut Jim Harbaugh to go with their #1 draft pick Peyton Manning, Peyton's first season was a losing season.

Houston didn't have the "D" in 2010. A matter of fact it was ranked 32.

On off-season can really turn things around.

and your point is?

Houston did not make playoffs in 2010. The rookie QB's you mentioned that made playoffs in their first year was clearly because of the team D.

go back and read the thread again.

what does Hou in 2010 have anything to do with anything? they failed to make playoffs that year.

and your point is?

Houston did not make playoffs in 2010. The rookie QB's you mentioned that made playoffs in their first year was clearly because of the team D.

go back and read the thread again.

what does Hou in 2010 have anything to do with anything? they failed to make playoffs that year.

My point being that a team can turn everything around in an off-season. You're acting like we don't have 51 other players on this team that can step up.