Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What should concern us more about jacksonville

12isthenew18

11 hours ago, 12isthenew18 said:

Well two very threatening pieces:

77 million in cap space and the other threat is their youth. Should we be afraid that they could get wilkerson and von miller without any issues or that bortles and co. could make a run for the division?

I'll be honest, I think the AFC south is gonna get much more competitive over the next couple years. Jags look on the rise as does TN, Houston I'm not sure they're going anywhere very fast. The only reason they won the division this year was because Luck was out and the Colts just fell apart admist the rumors surrounding the front office. I honestly think the drama was a much much bigger distraction than the Colts want to admit. 

Jags have the youth to contend with us now. Eventually all those young guys will need to get paid though just like ours and we may see some leave in FA. As we go on we will improve and Luck will enter his prime. Heck, even Brady seems to split with two of the AFC East teams every year, it's a normal thing to do. I don't want to see us give up 51 points or lose games we can win like the second Texans game, but just do your job and beat everyone else too.