Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hopefully Luck is back this week

RockThatBlue

I hope NOT to see Luck again until next season. This offensive line can't block and whomever is behind center is risking his life. Save him for next year and fix the offensive line instead of putting wannabes, usetobes, and nevercouldbes out there to block

I don't know about everybody else here, but I for one am fed up of being lied to.  Not sure but I think Luck got injured either in the Bills or Jets game, however he fought through, and just couldn't continue after the 1st Titans game.  The first time Luck was injured, they made it sound like no big deal, he is a game time decision the first week he was injured (never ruled out during the week against the Jags).  He didn't think he would miss a game during that week.  Then he missed the next game also which was against the Texans, which they definitely made it sound like he would be good to go for.  The more I think about it, I think he came back too early (meaning they downplayed the severity in the beginning).  Perhaps I'm wrong, and he was 100% healthy, but he continued to take hits and was injured quickly (not just the kidney, which has kept him out an extended period of time).  The first assessment was 2-6 weeks (REALLY 2 weeks for a minimum??).  Then about 4 weeks in "He's really close, should be back by week 16".  Now here it is Week 17 and they don't have Hasselbeck or Whitehurst.  Stephen Morris until about a few minutes ago was the only QB that could go, and now they sign Josh Freeman?  This is absolutely ridiculous.  They've downplayed EVERYTHING about his injuries this season, and the family feud between Chuck/Grigson during the first few weeks.  Seriously, I don't know if I can EVER buy into their garbage again.  I like Chuck, but I think it's time for him to go, and Grigson should definitely lead the way (for allowing this debacle to occur)!