Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Green Bay (even) @ Minnesota (11-22-15)

oldunclemark

That selective statline as some kind of big game performance is the equivalent of Peyton's when people tried to say he didn't have a big game against Green Bay because he had 0 TDs and 1 turnover.

People that don't know what they are talking about or have an agenda ate the only ones that would say that about manning in the Packers game

More than 5 turnovers...and AP only didn't get charged with them (or the fumbles he got back) because when a RB botches a handoff, it counts as a fumble by the quarterback on the technicality that he was the last person to possess the football.

Yes, Favre had no negatives in that game. It was all petersons fault. 25 carries 130 yards and 3 tds isn't showing up in a big game

It always goes back to the little pic under my username when people get backed into a corner on here, then a few posts down somebody will say I brought Favre into it. If that pic wasn't there, what would the damage control tactic be then? You have a quarterback there in your little pick but I don't resort to that in every convo, and gosh knows he hasn't been lights out lately.

Favre had negatives in the game, but he didn't have 6 or 7 or whatever the number was fumbles, some of them in a row.

It always goes back to the little pic under my username when people get backed into a corner on here, then a few posts down somebody will say I brought Favre into it. If that pic wasn't there, what would the damage control tactic be then? You have a quarterback there in your little pick but I don't resort to that in every convo, and gosh knows he hasn't been lights out lately.

Favre had negatives in the game, but he didn't have 6 or 7 or whatever the number was fumbles, some of them in a row.

Neither did peterson

Based on the technicality that when a RB goofs a handoff, it doesn't count as a fumble by the RB because he never possessed the ball. But we both know better. You just want to win some lame internet smackfest.

There were six total fumbles in that game 3 were petersons even if you count the botched handoff. 1 of those 3 was a lost fumble.

So basically they weren't fumbles even though he fumbled because fumbles aren't fumbles especially the 1 fumble which amounts to Brett Favre losing the game and burning down a church ok got it.

Peterson fumbled twice, there was one botched handoff. I have no idea where this 6 or 7 botched handoffs/fumbles you are talking about came from. The Vikings, including favre, played great in that game they just came up short. But to say peterson didn't "show up" is just wrong

4:25 EST.....over-under 44.5...upper 20s and sunny...

Green Bay QB Aaron Rodgers (198 of 313, 21 TDs 3 INTs) has also run 378 times for 221 yards

WR Randall Cobb (45 catches for 429 yards) and James Jones (24 catches, 483 yards) are set to go.

Packers RBs James Starks (93 carries for 376 yards) and Eddie Lacy (83 carries, 308 yards) wil be called on to do more

Minnesota QB Teddy Bridgewater (163 of 254, 1,810 yards) has just 7 TD passes and has been sacked 24 times

Adrian Peterson (195 carries, 961 yards) will pass the 1,000 yards mark and wants to be the oldest NFL rushing champ.

Vikings (7-2) have won 5 in a row and this is the first of 2 meetings with Green Bay.

Packers (6-3) have lost 3 games in a row and scored just 16 points at home last week.

Too close to call the winner.

Minnesota's big chance to win the division is today.../Both teams still have to play at Arizona but the Vikings also have Atlanta and Seattle left.

The 'over' is the best bet...GB will come out firing

Looking for your typical topic for the NE-Bills game tonite. Leaving in about an hour for the game myself but always enjoy your posts on these.  I take it we're favored :)