Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Whisenhunt Fired

HungarianColtsFan

Warner didn't carry the Cardinals, but take him off the team and they're trash (those teams were loaded...and never did jack without him). And if it wasn't Warner, and it wasn't Wimsehunt, it was Haley so I'm picking Warner.

If they were trash without him that kinda sounds like he was carrying them.......

I don't remember the Leinart/Anderson deal, but you might be right. Either way, you're right, this is kind of petty from Leinart. I just found it kind of surprising that he'd post something so bold.

I could be misremembering...do that more and more these days...but Leinart got drafted and was suppose to be the next big thing...they brought in Warner to mentor him.....Leinart sucks and Werner obviously rekindles his Rams days and we don't hear about Matt anymore. Then after Kurt retires after that Saints pounding he took...the next year Leinart just thought along with a bunch of talking heads he was going to win out...he didn't...and is soon out of the league...with his bad attitude and lazy preparation along with him. Sour grapes to me...and Ken will land on his feet...while Matt is probably selling insurance somewhere bitter and rewatching PAC12 rewind somewhere remembering his glory days in SOCAL with playing with the best team money could buy and dating beach bunnies.

I could be misremembering...do that more and more these days...but Leinart got drafted and was suppose to be the next big thing...they brought in Warner to mentor him.....Leinart sucks and Werner obviously rekindles his Rams days and we don't hear about Matt anymore. Then after Kurt retires after that Saints pounding he took...the next year Leinart just thought along with a bunch of talking heads he was going to win out...he didn't...and is soon out of the league...with his bad attitude and lazy preparation along with him. Sour grapes to me...and Ken will land on his feet...while Matt is probably selling insurance somewhere bitter and rewatching PAC12 rewind somewhere remembering his glory days in SOCAL with playing with the best team money could buy and dating beach bunnies.

Or maybe HE'S NOT WHO YOU THOUGHT HE WAS!!!!!!!!!

You are the one that said they were trash without him, not me.

What I said was that those teams were loaded, to which your reply here will be the quote with the word "trash" in it so I'm saving that step since both things came in the same quote and didn't imply just 1 thing. This forum has gotten bad at cherrypicking words and phrases out of context sheesh.

What I said was that those teams were loaded, to which your reply here will be the quote with the word "trash" in it so I'm saving that step since both things came in the same quote and didn't imply just 1 thing. This forum has gotten bad at cherrypicking words and phrases out of context sheesh.

Oh good god. I wasnt cherry picking.....you contradicted yourself in one sentence. You said he didnt carry those teams, but they were trash without him. sheesh.

Oh good god. I wasnt cherry picking.....you contradicted yourself in one sentence. You said he didnt carry those teams, but they were trash without him. sheesh.

And Ponder didn't carry the Vikings in 2012, but in 1 game without him we know what happened. That's all I'm saying/implying.