Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay Says 'i Read Blogs'

oldunclemark

I think that it is hard to say that blogs and newspapers did not enter into the decision. A lot of what was in them, was a result of Polian meltdowns and interview Shinanigans that were eroding fan support. Now to think that it was the only reason would be foolish, but we have to acknowledge that it was probably part of it.

True..........unless you are psychic you cannot know.

Just going by what he said

True..........unless you are psychic you cannot know.

Just going by what he said

It's all speculation of course. Although, as he did say, it was a complex decision. Over the course of 14 years, a lot of things could build up. I am trying to piece together reasonable assumptions. I hope.

It's all speculation of course. Although, as he did say, it was a complex decision. Over the course of 14 years, a lot of things could build up. I am trying to piece together reasonable assumptions. I hope.

I think that if the Colts had another winning season, ......this change would not have been made

The issue became Why the precipitous drop?

If I were an owner, that would be my question and it sounds as though it was Irsay's as well

In other words, if it aint broke...............but if it is.......well, you know

I think that if the Colts had another winning season, ......this change would not have been made

The issue became Why the precipitous drop?

If I were an owner, that would be my question and it sounds as though it was Irsay's as well

In other words, if it aint broke...............but if it is.......well, you know

That is absolutely the main thing. All the other stuff is sort of peripheral in my opinion. A lot of it probably applies, but the central issue is the performance of the team with one guy out.