Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Floyd Vs Blackmon

In my opinion, I would say Blackmon. Floyd is just behind him. Blackmon has amazing hand-eye coordination and runs just as good routes as Floyd (actualy, I read from a few mocks that he runs lazy routes). Blackmon is also a year younger, which IMo gives him more upside and also seems to have a better character than Floyd. Look at it this way, they are virtually the same. But blackmon has better hand eye coordination but is 2 inches shorter. Floyd is bigger and possible stronger but runs lazy routes. I would say Blackmon, since he IMO would probably suit PM better.

For alshon Jeffery, I believe he will be the next jamarcus russel for WRs if hes selected first out of these 3 WRs. The guy is out of shape. Nothing about him yells great reciever to me. When jamarcus russel went to the pros, he sucked because he was lazy and out of shape. I hope im wrong, but I think alshon jeffery will be lazy in the NFL too.

Who says that Alshon Jeffery is lazy and out of shape?

It's true. Jeffery is not in playing condition, and I'm sorry, the motivation wouldn't come from knowing who's throwing to him. That's never been the case in the history of anything.

A lot of stud-prospect WR's are egomaniacs with diva personalities. He will believe himself to be the best thing since sliced bread, unless that mentality changes between now and training camp.