Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Good read on Josh Robinsons story

Few of our picks have been through a lot

Good to finally have some players here who have chips on their shoulders and wanna be impact players right from the jump

That's true TK after surviving harsh circumstances like Josh has already endured at such a young age not much of anything scares or intimidates you anymore. I wish Mr. Robinson good fortune. He's definitely due for some no doubt. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I remember the Leonard/Benitez fight, I was real young then. Benitez was solid and gave Leonard fits. That almost went the distance. Leonard got him in the 15th round.
    • Watson has never came close to throwing 40 TD's in a season, he had 33 this past season which was his best by far. Luck had 40 in 2014 and 39 in 2018. Not that the TD stat is everything but just pointing that out. Also Luck went into Houston during the 2018 playoffs when Watson had a fully loaded team and Luck spanked them on his hometurf. Luck was better so we will have to agree to disagree 
    • Mugabi was very solid, hit so hard and won a Silver medal at 1980 Olympics  (Lost to Aldama from Cuba who Sugar Ray beat for gold 4 years earlier). His bout vs Hagler was first fight shown on Showtime. He had a good career after that fight and won a world title though didnt hold it long.   Mustafa Hamsho was another whom brawled and banged with Hagler. Wilfred Benitez was another one I enjoyed during that time, turned pro at 15 and won world title at 17..
    • Nah. In Watson's 4 years, he had 3 years of better QBR ratings than Luck ever had. Same with Passer Rating. Watson has a higher TD% and lower INT%. Better AVG and ANY/A too. And Watson's rushing TD avg/game is almost twice that of Luck's.    Luck was good. Watson was just easily better.
    • I know you believe it is accurate.   You wouldn’t have posted it otherwise.   I’d explain the other point of view but someone would come along accusing me of trying to get everyone to think as I do.   Nothing could be further from the truth, a difference of opinion is what makes the world go around.    I’d simply say this...  our difference of opinion is the gap of the Grand Canyon.    It’s not a small difference, it’s a gigantic difference.   So I’m fine with you believing what you do.  There are others here who share the same opinion as you, so you’re not alone.    So keep being Brash and Bold.  You do you.   Good luck!     
  • Members

• NelsonLeonard

NelsonLeonard 0

Rookie
    • funktacious2

funktacious2 405

• WoolMagnet

WoolMagnet 3,114

• Jeddy88

Jeddy88 0

Rookie
    • dew5150