Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Honors

-JJ-

Anyone watching?  Great opening of jokes with Seth Myer. Good one on Goodell

Some good ones on the Pats. I forget the opening part but the 2nd part was NE against the rule book. LOL.

How to tackle film- Jerry Jones up in the booth after the win lol.

Lucks beard got it from Seth too. Are you a football player or a banjo player lol

On a more serious note, I really respect Chicago Bears DE Jared Allen's charity organization "Home for Wounded Vets" where homes are built & modified for injured & disabled veterans returning home from war with lost limbs etc & where homes are built with ramps & handicap accessible bathrooms, no steps of any kind, & everything on 1 floor like your kitchen & laundry room for instance. 

If I remember correctly, Allen was a nominee for the Walter Payton Man Of The Year Award on Saturday night. Thank you for giving back Jared. You're a good man. Thank you. 

http://www.homesforwoundedwarriors.com/foundation-3/

This clip isn't from the 2015 NFL Honors Show but you get the idea behind it anyway. 

"After everything that happened this year, who would have thought that Roger Goodell would still be here?"  haha  It took guts to tell that joke host Seth Meyers. Or should I say balls? I mean, deflated footballs. 

Gotta keep the language PG here. I know that. My bad. Sorry.