Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Manning-Less Colts Gain Ravens' Respect

bayone

Ed Reed pays compliment to opponent still seeking first win of season

The Ravens scored 24 of the game’s first 27 points against the Indianapolis Colts Sunday, and Indianapolis got a meaningless touchdown in garbage time to make the final score, 24-10.

The Colts fell to 0-13,

but they still earned a measure of respect from Ravens free safety
Ed Reed.

Hats off to those guys because
they are still being professionals over there,” the seven-time Pro Bowler said after the contest. “It’s very tough circumstances. I know a couple of the guys over there. It’s even tough seeing [four-time NFL MVP] Peyton Manning on the sidelines. It’s a different ball game when you are playing against Indy, and Peyton Manning is standing on the sidelines. We’ll take it though, we’ll definitely take it. We needed it.”

Man, if Ed Reed and Bill Belicheck talk us up, it might give the FO more reason to keep the coaches.

I can hear Polian now, 'A lot of professionals around the league look at the team we've assembled, and they know we've got quality players, coaches, and game plans. There is nothing wrong with starting out the year 0-13. We got rid of the problem in Larry Coyer. It is a fait accompli that next year we will be back to our 12+ wins a year. I am God!!!!!!!!'