Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This was so Hilarious I'm wondering how many saw this...

Indeee

First off I'm sorry I don't have video or picture. Ok..

Last night during NFL honors, during the Fantasy Football player of the year catagory the music was playing as finalists we're being anounced. So Leveon Bell wins and as he's walking up to the stage the camera shows Luck's face and here's what he was doing.

His lips we're like Bumpa, dump, bump, bump... He was singing along with the song, only the song had no words just music, so he mouthed the way the music was sounding at that exact moment.. :funny:

If anybody saw this, you know what I'm talking about, man it had me rolling. Our QB is such a goof, but I'm glad he plays for us.

Also seth meyers telling him to shave cuz he plays QB and not the Banjo was funny as snot.. :lol:

I'm not even sure if there is a video of that as it was just a flash of the camera panning the expressions of the two other finalists whi did win. It was very quick when they showed Luck. Maybe it would be inside the entire NFL honors show from last night, if they tape it for reair. It happens during the Fantasy Football Player of the year award part of the show

Its actually on youtube.. Type in fantasy Football player of the year award 2015. Rich eison, marshal faulk presented. Bad thing is that from that its hard to hear the music, but if you watch you can see Luck mouthing it

I dont know how to post links here