Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Did Peyton Manning get John Fox fired? Or Elway ego?

sweetsurrender

Was the raiders and dolphins games in the second half of the season?

lol. I am not saying he is going to morph into Geno Smith but what he saw the last 8 games vs the first 8 games will be more the norm and he could potentially drop off drastically. He is not getting better that is for sure at age 39 and a half.

Yes.

He had his own office in Indy and he ran the chalkboard at halftime. I'm not saying he goes Jeff George or angry Brett Favre on coaches but if you think he doesn't run a considerable amount of things, and that that is a main reason he keeps playing, you're mistaken.

interesting. Guess u were there. Never seen pics or reports of that but I'll just have to take your word. Everything I've seen and heard he has spent spoke very highly of his coaches and learning from them and yes he runs a lot of the offensive practices I've heard nothing but praise for how he pushes his teammates and himself. Guess this is all news to me. Do you have any links I'd be interested in reading about it.

interesting. Guess u were there. Never seen pics or reports of that but I'll just have to take your word. Everything I've seen and heard he has spent spoke very highly of his coaches and learning from them and yes he runs a lot of the offensive practices I've heard nothing but praise for how he pushes his teammates and himself. Guess this is all news to me. Do you have any links I'd be interested in reading about it.

Those were all widely reported things at the time...and when you're first line of defense is "guess you were there" you're cooked.

John Fox got John Fox fired.

Make a good play? *CLAP CLAP CLAP*

Royally screw something up? *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*  Yeah don't chew them out or ream them for doing something stupid. Tell them it's ok and they get a pass on playing poorly.

More coaches need to take notes from BB's death glare instead of just clapping like a symbol monkey toy regardless of what happens.

lol. I am not saying he is going to morph into Geno Smith but what he saw the last 8 games vs the first 8 games will be more the norm and he could potentially drop off drastically. He is not getting better that is for sure at age 39 and a half.

indeed he isn't going to get better but we heard this after the raven game too. Too old and dead arm then came out and lit it up in 2013.... So better probably not but he can improve. It wasn't just his injury in SD... He was hurt going back even further but didn't tear it until then but also sanders and Thomas both go down in that rams game and the OL had injuries and shuffled up at that time too. Problem is broncos had their issues late in the season instead of early like we saw with NE. Peyton has historically started fast and NE the opposite. Peyton has enough skill to play at a high level if healthy for a year or so. Question is with the shakeup what will Denver look like.

Those were all widely reported things at the time...and when you're first line of defense is "guess you were there" you're cooked.

i didn't say u weren't telling the truth just asked for the links or stories of the "widely" reported stuff you were saying. No biggie.