Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Carolina (+11) at Seattle (1-10-15)

oldunclemark

haha! Yes sir you are correct!

Well, apart from the 2006 playoffs over a 4 game stretch they'd usually look good at least a few games a year. One good game for every 4+ ugly ones.

It was awesome when we looked like a swarm of angry blue bees knocking people down and getting in to their heads. (Giving receivers alligator arms.)  For the most part though our defense went along for the ride and played to hang on for dear life/got carried by the offense. Special teams were even less reliable than the defense.

That's not to say we didn't have some good defensive players...because we certainly did. (Freeney, Mathis, Sanders when he actually PLAYED to name a few) Mathis of course is still here.......really missed him this season.

Who is going to stand a chance against that defense?

If only GB or Dallas play an absolute perfect game with no turnovers whatsoever, then they have a chance.

NE, GB, DEN, IND

In that order. DEN and IND are far behind the first two. DAL? No chance.

Sadly in IND we have no O-line to speak of in the first place.SEA is a nightmare....although we've beat them before. Luck is used to running for dear life so it's not as much a shock for him when his line gets obliterated.

NE, GB, DEN, IND

In that order. DEN and IND are far behind the first two. DAL? No chance.

Sadly in IND we have no O-line to speak of in the first place.SEA is a nightmare....although we've beat them before. Luck is used to running for dear life so it's not as much a shock for him when his line gets obliterated.

Oddly enough, Dallas is the only team that actually went in there and won. GB got curbed stomped

Oddly enough, Dallas is the only team that actually went in there and won. GB got curbed stomped

If Romo were 100% or close to it, I'd like their chances a lot more.

Yeah GB did get walloped in the first game of the season. That was a long time ago.  I chalk it up to a combination of Rodgers being off his game and SEA being, well, SEA. The second part remains the same but Rodgers rarely has an off game. Maybe 2-3 a year. I don't see that happening again.

Even if Rodgers, like Romo, is banged up I'll take a gimpy Rodgahs over a gimpy Romo VS SEA. Granted that doesn't account for the other 51 players and the coaching. Even so, I'd still take GB.

Yeah GB did get walloped in the first game of the season. That was a long time ago. I chalk it up to a combination of Rodgers being off his game and SEA being, well, SEA. The second part remains the same but Rodgers rarely has an off game. Maybe 2-3 a year. I don't see that happening again. Even if Rodgers, like Romo, is banged up I'll take a gimpy Rodgahs over a gimpy Romo.

I agree. Actually i think GB is the only team left capable of beating the Seahawks at home. I just thought it funny that they got crushed and Dallas won up there

I agree. Actually i think GB is the only team left capable of beating the Seahawks at home. I just thought it funny that they got crushed and Dallas won up there

DAL is good enough that they can beat anybody any given Sunday. I chalk it up to one of those and that was when Romo was healthy. A whooooole different story now.

If nothing else, I think GB could usually offer SEA a much more competitive game than what happened in week 1.  Kinda like how Denver got crushed in the SB by SEA yet took them to OT this season.

NE and Denver wouldn't have to play in Seattle....

..In Arizona..they both have a good chance against Seattle...If the Pats receivers stay healthy, they can beta anybody.

..and lets see how Denver comes off that bye...they are not the same team they were last year...1/2 the defense has changed

..and playing in Arizona would be gold for their offense

Just put them in the Super Bowl already I'm over them . Who ever wins tomorrow probably won't win next week because that team is tough to beat in that stadium . Dallas has the best chance but I don't think they'll get past the Packers and McCarthy coach scared and conservative last time . I really would like to see Rodgers do It but Seattle has their Mojo back ...CRAP

Yeah GB did get walloped in the first game of the season. That was a long time ago.  I chalk it up to a combination of Rodgers being off his game and SEA being, well, SEA. The second part remains the same but Rodgers rarely has an off game. Maybe 2-3 a year. I don't see that happening again.

Even if Rodgers, like Romo, is banged up I'll take a gimpy Rodgahs over a gimpy Romo VS SEA. Granted that doesn't account for the other 51 players and the coaching. Even so, I'd still take GB.

Seattle is built to crush a team like GB as they did in week 1. Dallas has the great run game and TE to pose match up issues for them not to mention Bryant who is a beast. They beat them in Seattle by running and playing physical. Dallas has both the Oline and Dline to dominate any opponent. They are by far the best match up but not sure they beat QB today although we will see how Rodgers looks. This could be ugly if he is not close to 100 percent.