Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We shut out the Bengals mid season

Nesjan3

I know it's the playoffs, but my gut says this thing plays out just like it did with Andre Johnson who was not able to meet the concussion protocol for their game against us in LOS.  It won't surprise me at all if A. J. Green does not play.

A 50/50 shot against Andy Dalton and a Bengal team that will be without AJ Green, J Gresham, and A Eifert?

Really?   If Indy loses this game things really NEED to be evaluated.       I think Cincy is in for ANOTHER thumping. 

THE next round is when I am really interested in.      And I hope it is NE.      If ya wanna be the BEST ya gotta BEAT the best.  

I "kinda" feel good about Indy going into these playoffs for ONE reason......      Gos and Reitz "should" be returning to the right side of the OL.    And iIF healthy?   that is BIG.

We shall see.....

Who is A. Eifert?  Tyler Eifert has been out since the 1st quarter of the first game

of the season against the Ravens.  We haven't had him for 99% of the year!  Don't

see how that changes anything.

You know for a fact A.J. Green is going to be out?  Marvin Lewis didn't seem to 

concerned about him not playing in his press conference the other day.

Jermaine Gresham will play.  

I read the Colts will going with their 9th different offensive line combination this

Sunday.  That could spell trouble.  

Bengals front 7 is a lot healthier this time around.  You guys ran over us last time.

I don't see that happening this time around.  Richardson's 3 yards a carry don't

really scare anyone.  I'd be more worried about Boom Herron busting a long run

myself.

The thing that concerns me is your TE's, Allen and Fleener.  Bengals have trouble

covering TE's!  :)  

Might come down to turnovers.  

Good Luck!  

Who is A. Eifert?  Tyler Eifert has been out since the 1st quarter of the first game

of the season against the Ravens.  We haven't had him for 99% of the year!  Don't

He's been back hanging in my neck of the woods, drinking beers. haha Poor guy. He's from my hometown and I see him every now and then out at Granite City drinking beer. I liked him at ND and he has Coby Fleener type potential.

You know for a fact A.J. Green is going to be out?  Marvin Lewis didn't seem to 

concerned about him not playing in his press conference the other day.

Jermaine Gresham will play.  

I read the Colts will going with their 9th different offensive line combination this

Sunday.  That could spell trouble.  

Bengals front 7 is a lot healthier this time around.  You guys ran over us last time.

I don't see that happening this time around.  Richardson's 3 yards a carry don't

really scare anyone.  I'd be more worried about Boom Herron busting a long run

myself.

The thing that concerns me is your TE's, Allen and Fleener.  Bengals have trouble

covering TE's!   :)  

Might come down to turnovers.  

Good Luck!  

I do respect the Bengals front 7, but T Rich had his best game of the season against you guys!  Leave the poor fella alone.... :goodluck:

I do respect the Bengals front 7, but T Rich had his best game of the season against you guys!  Leave the poor fella alone.... :goodluck:

Thought I'd bump this back up.  Krunk, I know Trent had his best game against us.  Our front 7 was

banged up bad!  They're healthier this time around minus Vontaze Burfict.  Plus you all have lost

Ahmad Bradshaw since then.  Dan Herron has some speed though, he could break one.  Bengals

are quite familiar with him.  

Doesn't seem to be sounding to good for A.J. Green though!  We had to put Sanzenbacher on I.R.

and bring up Cobi Hamilton.  So, if Green CANT go, Mohamed Sanu becomes the #1 WR and who 

the hell knows who'll be the #2!!  lol  If I had to guess, I'd guess Brandon Tate.  Probably can expect

Gio Bernard to be lined up in the slot, maybe quite often.  Greg "Hands of Stone" Little hasn't been

active for awhile now but is available and has good size if nothing else lol!! We'll be hurting at WR

if Green can't go but it also could be a blessing in disguise.  By that I mean, Dalton has thrown more

INT's trying to force the ball to Green than anything else.  He'll have NO CHOICE but to go through

his progressions.  Just have to keep the pocket clean so he can do that.  Bengals don't give up many

sacks though.  

Like I mentioned earlier, you're TE's scare me though!!  Bengals defense has been getting abused

by opposing TE's all year healthy or not and you guys have 2 very capable ones!!  Plus T.Y. Hilton.

It's getting closer!!

Once again, Good Luck!

P.S.

For some reason I had thought that Dwayne Allen was older and had been playing longer

than Fleener.  Just looked at your roster, they both came out of the 2012 draft and Allen is

2 years younger than Fleener!!  You all are set at TE for awhile!  I don't know what the hell made

me think Allen was older and had been in the league longer!! 

P.S.

For some reason I had thought that Dwayne Allen was older and had been playing longer

than Fleener.  Just looked at your roster, they both came out of the 2012 draft and Allen is

2 years younger than Fleener!!  You all are set at TE for awhile!  I don't know what the hell made

me think Allen was older and had been in the league longer!! 

Probably because Fleener has that baby face. :kitty:

I do agree though. We are set at TE as long as the contracts are good.