Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 17 Practice Has Begun

TKnight24

@KBowenColts: Practice for Week 17 has begun outdoors. The @Colts will practice Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday this week and take Thursday off for Christmas

@KBowenColts: T.Y. Hilton, Gosder Cherilus and Hugh Thornton all back practicing. No sign yet of Dwayne Allen.

@Coltsfanwilson: A reminder that the Colts are practicing on Tuesday this week to have their day off on Christmas day. A very cool move. #Colts

:colts:

This is what I think our line should be

Castonzo Mewhort Shipley Holmes Cherilus.  Im sure Harrison will be in at C for Shipley, and Thornton at RG instead of Holmes tho.  Hopefully the Colts make a splash in FA to sign a good lineman and use the 1st rd pick on a good lineman.  May not solve all of our problems, but it's a start.   I think it would actually go along way!

This is what I think our line should be

Castonzo Mewhort Shipley Holmes Cherilus. Im sure Harrison will be in at C for Shipley, and Thornton at RG instead of Holmes tho. Hopefully the Colts make a splash in FA to sign a good lineman and use the 1st rd pick on a good lineman. May not solve all of our problems, but it's a start. I think it would actually go along way!

My thread got merged into the giant Holmes thread but pagano confirmed Holmes will be starting C Sunday