Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts are no longer the #1 ranked offense

12isthenew18

steelers would give pats trouble

Everytime Brady faces the Steelers he slices them up like a knife through hot butter. I honestly don't see Pittsburgh even making the Patriots break a sweat. 

Having said all that, I'd still love to see NE kick their caboose yet again.  haha

The Ravens are winning the AFC North & the best Mike Tomlin's team could hope for is a wildcard spot IMO. 

The Ravens are winning the AFC North & the best Mike Tomlin's team could hope for is a wildcard spot IMO. 

FYI the Steelers control their own destiny for the AFC North title - all they have to do is beat KC and Cincy.  Both of their last 2 games are in Pittsburgh.  Sure you want to put your money on Balt?

I am not handing anybody nuthin!!!!! They were playing the same way when the Ravens who stumbled into the playoffs came through Foxborough hitting everything that moved surprised the crap out of them and went on to be champs. I don't concede nuthin until we lose the darn game. I always belive in the power of the Horshoe......

I hear ya man.. but that ravens defense was way better than our is this year.. no comparison.. our offense always puts numbers up against the pats.. its our defense that always lets us down

I hear ya man.. but that ravens defense was way better than our is this year.. no comparison.. our offense always puts numbers up against the pats.. its our defense that always lets us down

How bout the 2006 Colts? I assume your excuse will be Bob Sanders back

Everytime Brady faces the Steelers he slices them up like a knife through hot butter. I honestly don't see Pittsburgh even making the Patriots break a sweat. 

Having said all that, I'd still love to see NE kick their caboose yet again.  haha

I do believe the Ravens will win the North.  Tomlins bunch will usually drop at least one game they should have won down the stretch.  I think it will be the Cincinatti game most likely.

only thing that matters is getting hot for four games after the season.  Hopefully the Colts are looking to peak at the right time this year.  They do have stretches of games where they play really bad and stretches where they are unstoppable.  I think they r getting the bad games out of their system before the playoffs.  Lets hope anyway.

the stretches of good are against bad teams, the stretches of bad are against good teams

Feels like our offense has lost its way.    We don't look like we have a cohesive well thought out plan.

Not commitment to the run.    Pass, pass, pass, pass and then pass some more.

And our plays look predictable.     We're back to looking well scouted.    As if the defense knows what we're going to do before the snap.

Not a good way to end the regular season....

FYI the Steelers control their own destiny for the AFC North title - all they have to do is beat KC and Cincy.  Both of their last 2 games are in Pittsburgh.  Sure you want to put your money on Balt?

#1. I don't gamble #2. I see Pittsburgh stumbling & falling short & 3. Baltimore is a much better team that rarely if ever misses the post season. Mike Tomlin has come up empty the last couple of seasons. 

The Ravens are still winning the AFC North; I'm not backing down. Does that answer your question?  ;)