Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

You asked for it this week and you got it this week!

NewColtsFan

-- You wanted Boom to start, and he did.

-- You wanted Moncrief to get more of Nicks' snaps, and he did.   He's now our #3 WR.

-- You wanted Joe Cribbs and he delivered.

-- You wanted more Purifoy and I think he played a fair number of snaps in the 2nd half.

-- You wanted a return of a better defense (granted, J'Ville is terrible) and at least you got a great goal line stand.     That was lights out in that sequence.

-- We may have also discovered a new right guard.   I think Nixon played most of the 2nd half for Thornton.    I think he did well.    Makes me wonder if he'll start next week?   At this point,  I think I'd like to see if that move pays off....

Strange game.     Worst half of offense I've seen the Colts play since I became a fan.   Followed by a solid 2nd half. 

Washington next week.....    I don't just want a win...   I'd like a big win!    :thmup:

Um... Purifoy went out with an injury in the first half and was replaced by Gordy...

Um... it was Shipley that played Guard not Nixon.....

And yes, that long punt return was returned due to a penalty...

Did you even watch the game? 

I'm saying it.

I'm speculating that because it looked like Moncrief got more snaps than Nicks.    And he certainly got far more targets and catches.

If that continues,  that makes Moncrief the 3 and Nicks the 4.

Could I be wrong?    Of course.   But it seems likely to me that we've seen the switch and we'll continue to see that in future games...

I wouldn't mind elavating Moncreif to #2 for a few weeks and giving Reggie a couple weeks to rest up.

Precisely. Posting whatever you want, whererever you want, whenever you want, over the course of multiple years. It's not difficult, or a feat, by any means

I dunno, some forums give designations such as "Rookie", "All-Pro", or "Hall of Fame"  when you reach a certain number of posts.  Anyone who's willing to put up with some of the goofballs on these forums for that long has accomplished quite a feat as far as I'm concerned.  Our valor and heroics deserve to be recognized. 

Um... Purifoy went out with an injury in the first half and was replaced by Gordy...

Um... it was Shipley that played Guard not Nixon.....

And yes, that long punt return was returned due to a penalty...

Did you even watch the game? 

No.   It was Nixon who played more than Shipley.   At least, I saw far more of Nixon than I did of Shipley.

I saw a fair amount of Purifoy.   Far more than I've seen in any other game.

As to your last line..... I'll be polite and ignore it.

No. It was Nixon who played more than Shipley. At least, I saw far more of Nixon than I did of Shipley.

I saw a fair amount of Purifoy. Far more than I've seen in any other game.

As to your last line..... I'll be polite and ignore it.

nixon played like 3 snaps at rg right after Thornton went out after the Ty td.

Then Shipley was at rg the rest of the game. Nixon was mainly just the extra lineman