Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Marshawn Lynch fined 100 thousand

RockThatBlue

That is where I first noticed it,  and hadn't paid much attention to him before that.   

His behavior at last year's SB definitely got my attention tho.  His demeanor, body language, everything seemed to fit someone with an anxiety disorder.   :dunno:

I'm not sure.  Maybe it's been recently diagnosed or something he developed recently.  But he's been used to the NFL environment for quite some time now, so I would guess he would only get more used to it and more comfortable as time went on

I'm not sure.  Maybe it's been recently diagnosed or something he developed recently.  But he's been used to the NFL environment for quite some time now, so I would guess he would only get more used to it and more comfortable as time went on

Well one would certainly think that.   The whole thing is very weird.   :mindblow:   

As a player, you know that's going to be expected of you.  The NFL even gives lessons on it during the rookie symposium.  He knows it's expected of him, but he still acts like this.  If you hate the media that much, just give Belichick style answers.  I don't think many players like the media for the reasons you listed, but I've heard it justified as those reporters have jobs to do and families to feed and bills to pay.  The players need to respect them and their jobs and hold up their end of the bargain.  That's why you'll see guys like Peyton and Brady act very professionally in front of the media even if they would rather be doing something else

He's been on and off, from what I recall.  He's also had a few other distractions, like his holdout and I think he didn't attend the White House visit for the Seahawks' Championship

The way the "media" twists words, takes things out of context, flat out makes things up...if they players should show respect to the media then the media should show respect to the players.