Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bears (+7) @ Green Bay (11-9-14)

oldunclemark

NBC....8:10 p.m. EST 30 degrees and clear..

Martellus Bennett (TE) doubtful for the Bears.. Matt Slauson (OG) out

Lance Briggs (B) will play..

Both starting guards are out for GB..but Aaron Rodgers (QB) is 100%

......a GB win puts the Bears four games behind the Pacers with just 7 to play.

Over-under at 50....

Take the over ansd if you have to make a choice....take the Bears and the points

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In that case he's 0-9. He went down in that game too. I think he's 1-9 though (won 1 in 2010 when Rodgers was out lol).

This is the most overrated rivalry since Vince Lombardi. Even in 2010 the NFCCG only happened because of the 7-9 Seahawks, the Bizarro Failmary (how is this so forgotten) and the Calvin Johnson "catch."

This is the most overrated rivalry since Vince Lombardi. Even in 2010 the NFCCG only happened because of the 7-9 Seahawks, the Bizarro Failmary (how is this so forgotten) and the Calvin Johnson "catch."

I always believed the Pack's real rivalry was with those Vikings teams from the 90's. They played the Pack very tough in those years.

I always believed the Pack's real rivalry was with those Vikings teams from the 90's. They played the Pack very tough in those years.

Those games were better than the Bears games, but the real rivalry was the Lions. The Packers and Lions met in the playoffs Favre's first 2 years, 1 of which was 1 of those week 17/Wildcard rematch scenarios. And in 1997 Favre and Sanders were coMVPs.

Those games were better than the Bears games, but the real rivalry was the Lions. The Packers and Lions met in the playoffs Favre's first 2 years, 1 of which was 1 of those week 17/Wildcard rematch scenarios. And in 1997 Favre and Sanders were coMVPs.

You're right on that, those Lions teams were decent too.

I remember hearing about the game they held Sanders to -1 yard rushing.

Detroit hasn't won in Lambeau since 1991, I still find this to be a crazy statistic. Favre went totally undefeated against them at home in his career.

they did have competitive game s in the 60s and the 90s but its nowhere near the rivalry the Bears and packers have

the Bears and Packers have been bitter rivals since the 1940s and 50s..

...Its a deep down family thing north of Chicago and south of Milwaukee...

the battles between players and coaches in the 60s, 70s 80s and 90s were classic.

The essence of rivalries is that it doesnt depend on who's good and who's not.

To make a point...the Bears losing by 40 to Green bay on this night could get the coach fired.

Bears-Packers means that much to the Bears

Jay Cutler is terrible, and should be cut. I'm willing to bet that he throws two, or three more picks the way he is playing tonight. I hope the Bears are happy with their 100 million dollar man.

You said it..Jay has guaranteed money for 3 years..They CANT get rid of him..

...This is worse than the butt whipping they took at NE

It's not like Cutler's blowing this game. As a matter of fact, if I'm Jay Cutler I'm smashing those last 2 intended receiver's knees with a bat just to get them off the field. That was an emberrasment to receiving.

Patience you padawan... commit turnovers Jay Cutler will. You also have to ask what the hell happened to the Bears defense?