Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck hit's career high

Valpo2004

Luck has had his breakout year this year. It isn't some breakout year where he wins 10 games in his third year like a lot of qbs, it's a breakout year where he becomes an elite qb in the NFL in year 3. He's very close to the elite 4 right now with a lot years on them. We should feel very fortunate to have him and I expect a couple super bowls by the time he retires.

Luck has had his breakout year this year. It isn't some breakout year where he wins 10 games in his third year like a lot of qbs, it's a breakout year where he becomes an elite qb in the NFL in year 3. He's very close to the elite 4 right now with a lot years on them. We should feel very fortunate to have him and I expect a couple super bowls by the time he retires.

I don't know if we can expect SB's, but I will say that I do believe that Luck is currently the #5 QB in the NFL right now.  And he's only 25 while all the guys ahead of him are in their 30's.  3 of them are 35 or older.

Future is bright.

For what it's worth I would like to point out that this week Andrew Luck set a new career high for TD passes in a season in only 9 games.

Man i just gush about what he's got in store for years to come this is just his third season. He's looking like a seasoned Vet out there 

Man i just gush about what he's got in store for years to come this is just his third season. He's looking like a seasoned Vet out there 

It helps that he has some solid weapons out there to work with.  A lot of the main guys have been here for a while but they where also rookies when he was a rookie and then his second year we had so many injuries there.  But now we have all those guys healthy and they have been playing long enough to have an better idea of what to do.

Hilton's breaking out, Allen's playing well, and even Fleener who gets beat up on here a lot seems to be playing better.  Wayne is back in form and Moncrief has flashed some serious potential when he's been able to play a decent number of snaps.  Dude could probably start today if there wasn't so much ahead of him.  

Only Nicks has been disappointing.