Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 11/01 "Second Half of Season Begins"

sb41champs

I agree with 6-2.

Losses to NE and DAL

I believe we should beat NE at home, but they are going to be coming in hot and we have no answer for Gronk.  

We never seem to do well at Dallas, simple as that.  I know we have a new team, but I just don't feel confident.

5-3

I think we lose to NE, DAL, and HOU.

Not sure why, but I think Hou steals one from us. Maybe I'm a little paranoid about Watt and Clowney being together.

Still go 10-6 and make the playoffs though.

The Texans have never won in Indy. I dont see that changing this year

The Texans have never won in Indy. I dont see that changing this year

That was literally the quickest response I've ever gotten, lol. Yeah, I realize it's in Indy, just don't know what to expect from Watt and Clowney together as they haven't played much yet to get a sizable sample and Watt tore us up by himself last time we played them this year. I'll be happy to be wrong though, and I hope to be.

I agree with 6-2.

Losses to NE and DAL

I believe we should beat NE at home, but they are going to be coming in hot and we have no answer for Gronk.  

We never seem to do well at Dallas, simple as that.  I know we have a new team, but I just don't feel confident.

A loss in NE I can accept. Dallas...Over my dead body. Yeah I know, SW1 isn't playing on the field, but just as a general principle, I surrender nothing to Dallas ever. 

That was before Romo was out.  If it's Weeden, I change my pick.

It's cool man. I like you & as much as it pains me to admit this, Dallas until losing to AZ has been running the ball very well. I just hate the prospect of losing to the Cowboys that's all.

I just have extreme disdain for that team. I do admire Romo's toughness & scrabble ability though. I won't lie about that.