Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Keys to win against the Texans?

bap1331

JJ Watt is a superstar. And some. But why are we ranting and raving about him as if he can win a game on his own. He played on all or most games last year......and they won 2 freaking games. Perspective guys, please.

True but they didn't have a legitimate QB last season whereas this year they ..... oh wait, my mistake :P

LOL at "Over the past 2 years he has been our savior but now hes become the problem..." you clearly have no idea what you're watching. Nearly all of those games he "saved" us, he was the reason we had to be saved in the first place.

You cant tell me that if our defense wasnt good this year, we wouldve won against the Ravens this past weekend. Luck made a costly interception that shouldve been thrown away and gave the Ravens a chance to come back but the D saved us. Minus the ref calls against the Eagles, we couldve won that game too if Luck didnt make that interception. Hes good but he could do alot better.

The key for me....   containing Arian Foster...    and he's healthy and running well again.

The Colts gave up 6 yards a carry to the Raven's running backs last week.    If we give up 6-yards a carry to Arian Foster,  the Colts stand a good chance of losing.

Here's a good read on the subject......

http://espn.go.com/blog/indianapolis-colts/post/_/id/8154/running-back-arian-foster-has-dominated-the-colts-in-the-past

You cant tell me that if our defense wasnt good this year, we wouldve won against the Ravens this past weekend. Luck made a costly interception that shouldve been thrown away and gave the Ravens a chance to come back but the D saved us. Minus the ref calls against the Eagles, we couldve won that game too if Luck didnt make that interception. Hes good but he could do alot better.

All you needed to say was....   Luck needs to clean-up his silly mistakes.   And you would've been fine....

But instead,  you wrote.....   "Over the past 2 years he has been our savior but now hes become the problem..."

In attempting to make a point,  you went ridiculously too far.    This is going to go down as among the sillier things ever written here.     Worthy of some of the posters here who are being put on "ignore" for obvious reason.

Don't compound a bad mistake by attempting to defend it.    Just amend it and say what you want to say....   

But, if that's really what you intended to say....  may I respectfully request you duck and cover?!     :hide:     :giveup: 

This was a whopper.....  :facepalm:

To me it seems like you're watching Jets games and confusing Luck for Geno.

JJ Watt just keeps getting better and I guess he can determine this game because Luck has been a little inconsistent lately unless the Defense saves the day again and scores. Here are some solutions:

1. No huddle. Getting the defense tired and no time to prepare.

2. Running game. Ahmad and Trent are key to this game also. Let's get JJ Watt tired...then mix passing plays.

3. Screen plays. Pass away from JJ Watt and get them unprepared.

4. Watch Hopkins. That makes Andre Johnson an alternative because Hopkins has been the target all year.

5. Most important of all, "PLEASE LUCK! DONT MAKE POOR COSTLY DECISIONS!". Over the past 2 years he has been our savior but now hes become the problem...

As for defense, continue doing what they do...

You do realize that andrew luck is 1st in passing yards and touchdowns right?.. hes thee uhh... best problem in the league