Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ryan Grigson on Move the Sticks Podcast

SteelCityColt

Hello fellow Colts Fans, 

If it's of any interest to anyone, I believe Ryan Grigson is going to be on episode 5 of the Move the Sticks Podcast which should be out tomorrow:

http://www.nfl.com/podcasts?series=movethesticks-podcast

If you've not listened before it's quite a good show, Jeremiah in my opinion is quite informed and I like how he goes back over his former scouting reports to pull back the curtain somewhat on the drafting process. 

Edit - I suppose I should have posted this tomorrow when the podcast actually goes up but I have a terrible memory!

Quite a interesting interview, skip to about 28:30 mark for Grigson, though the start is pretty good too.

There's a bit of coach speak, especially about the opening two games but I'm glad he acknowledged the knock that the team hadn't put together 4 good qtrs.

The talk about the 2012 season I think shows that we over achieved even past the FO expectation, I hope we really appreciate how special that season was in the future despite it ending in a one and done.

The diamond in the rough talk was informative,I never knew Ngata played rugby before, explains quite a bit about Adongo. Such a shame he's injured, he sounds like an absolute physical beast.

For those who bemoaned the slow pace of the O-Line he gives the ins and outs of building the line too.