Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens game thread

MTC

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like the new drug policy is going to pass soon how do you guys feel about HGH testing ?

HGH should be tested. It can only be found in blood tests(I think) because it's so close to the actual growth hormone our bodies produce.

Its ridiculous to think that the league has been sued by these players with too many concussions when most of them were using this stuff to jack their bodies up quickly to giant proportions. 

HGH should be tested. It can only be found in blood tests(I think) because it's so close to the actual growth hormone our bodies produce.

Its ridiculous to think that the league has been sued by these players with too many concussions when most of them were using this stuff to jack their bodies up quickly to giant proportions. 

I'm up in the air about it I don't care to much when guys are injured ACL or something like if it's controlled but just to get bigger stronger faster I view it no different than peds . Would not bother me if it was banned all together for any reason .

I'm up in the air about it I don't care to much when guys are injured ACL or something like if it's controlled but just to get bigger stronger faster I view it no different than peds . Would not bother me if it was banned all together for any reason .

Yeah, I really only went over the negatives. The stuff also lets players heal abnormally fast. It's really not even bad for their bodies*.

I don't know how they would enforce it as just a "healing drug," though.