Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 12 Predictions

CR91

gb vs det my upset of the week. i dont know about the rest of you, but ive been waiting for this matchup all season cant wait to eat like a pig and watch some pigskin

mia vs dal dallas continues to be inconsistent and im liking the fins and moore going into dallas and getting a victory

sf vs bal i cant see the 49ers scoring enough points to win this game

buf vs nyj both teams really need a win, but the bills look like pretenders not contenders

min vs atl even with ap i couldnt see the vikings winning now maybe without him not happening

ari vs stl two bad teams, but the rams are worse

car vs ind the panthers should have no problem killing our defensive through the air or on the ground

tb vs ten im liking the bucs. took the champs to the limit, but let it slip. they should rebound

hou vs jac dont need shaub for this one. just let foster and tate kill the kittens

cle vs cin you know the bengals are ticked for letting two games slip and who better take out there frustration then the sucky browns

was vs sea the ugh bowl, but someone gotta win

chi vs oak the bears will struggle without cutler and carson is playing some good ball right now

ne vs phi im gonna take a chance here. the pats d is still skeptical so this game could turn into a shoot out. im gonna enjoy watching this game

den vs sd tebow is garbage as a qb, but as a runner he can make plays not to mention the chargers are just looking terrible

pit vs kc how is this game not flexed? if palko struggled against the pats d hes gonna get killed vs the steelers d

nyg vs no if the giants d couldnt handle vince young there not gonna do anything against brees. giants continue there losing ways.

Can't wait for Pack vs. Lions tomorrow. I hope that I can sit and watch it from beginning to end. I am predicting a Detroit win as well. I am also picking the Colts this week. I say they come off the bye week ready to play, and they put together a win for the home crowd. I'll go a step further. I predict they win by double digits.

I will be very interested to see how the Houston/Jags game goes as well. I think the Texans will win failry easily, but I also think that they will struggle without Schaub. I believe Indy has a chance to win against both of these teams before the end of the season. I am really excited about this week's action.

gb vs det my upset of the week. i dont know about the rest of you, but ive been waiting for this matchup all season cant wait to eat like a pig and watch some pigskin

mia vs dal dallas continues to be inconsistent and im liking the fins and moore going into dallas and getting a victory

sf vs bal i cant see the 49ers scoring enough points to win this game

buf vs nyj both teams really need a win, but the bills look like pretenders not contenders

min vs atl even with ap i couldnt see the vikings winning now maybe without him not happening

ari vs stl two bad teams, but the rams are worse

car vs ind the panthers should have no problem killing our defensive through the air or on the ground

tb vs ten im liking the bucs. took the champs to the limit, but let it slip. they should rebound

hou vs jac dont need shaub for this one. just let foster and tate kill the kittens

cle vs cin you know the bengals are ticked for letting two games slip and who better take out there frustration then the sucky browns

was vs sea the ugh bowl, but someone gotta win

chi vs oak the bears will struggle without cutler and carson is playing some good ball right now

ne vs phi im gonna take a chance here. the pats d is still skeptical so this game could turn into a shoot out. im gonna enjoy watching this game

den vs sd tebow is garbage as a qb, but as a runner he can make plays not to mention the chargers are just looking terrible

pit vs kc how is this game not flexed? if palko struggled against the pats d hes gonna get killed vs the steelers d

nyg vs no if the giants d couldnt handle vince young there not gonna do anything against brees. giants continue there losing ways.

\

oo..you're going out on a limb with Mia over Dallas:)

NE defense will be skeptical from here on in...but will they allow points:)

GB vs. DET- something tells me Aaron Rodgers is winning the gobbler this year

MIA vs. DAL- Miami is playing hot, but I like the Cowboys with this new more conservative Tony Romo

SF vs. BAL- Joe Flacco's inconsistency is going to kill him against this defense

BUF vs. NYJ- Buffalo is really, really REALLY bad

MIN vs. ATL- No AP no points

ARI vs. STL- Steven Jackson is going to run all over the Cards

CAR vs. IND- They scored 35 against the Lions...expect that number to be double against us

TB vs. TEN- I like the Bucs to bounce back on a possible Jake Locker led Titans team with a washed up RB

HOU vs. JAC- Matt Lienart may be QB, but the Texans still have Arian Foster at RB and now Andre Johnson at WR

CLE vs. CIN- AJ Green should be back and I wouldn't be surprised if the Bengals shut the Browns out

WAS vs. SEA- I like Seattle at home

CHI vs. OAK- The Bears defense made their team, not their QB

NE vs. PHI- Brady and the Pats offense will do whatever they want

DEN vs. SD- I keep picking against Tim Tebow and I keep getting burned, but the Chargers SHOULD win this game

PIT vs. KC- Ugh, this is gonna get ugly

NYG vs. NO- And the Giants late season collapse is underway

Pats @ Eagles - I'm still in shock over the way our defense played against the Giants, but I don't expect that to continue. Eagles are also 1-4 at home this year, and 1-7 in their last 8 home games. Not the best team to predict a turnaround against.

Packers @ Lions - I think there is a great chance at an upset here, but it's hard to pick against the Pack right now.

Dolphins @ Cowboys - As I say every week, I hope I'm wrong, but Miami's win streak has come against 3 teams that are struggling as of late. Dallas at home.

49ers @ Ravens - Tough for a team to travel cross country as is, but to do it on short rest against another good team? I give the edge to the Ravens.

Browns @ Bengals - Bengals recover after a 2 game skid.

Panthers @ Colts - Colts can win this, but it's tough to pick them until they do.

Vikings @ Falcons - Falcons usually win at home against bad teams, but would love an upset here.

Texans @ Jaguars - Minus Schaub, this will be tough, but I see no reason to pick the Jags.

Bills @ Jets - Bills slide continues against a team needing it more and at home.

Cardinals @ Rams - Flip of the coin game, I tend to go with the home team.

Bucs @ Titans - Good effort last week in Green Bay, but I think the Bucs slide continues.

Bears @ Raiders - Raiders have been playing well last couple of weeks. Bears D can keep them in this, but I like the Raiders at home.

Redskins @ Seahawks - Redskins are just bad.

Broncos @ Chargers - What has happened to San Deigo? They really are the Eagles of the AFC.

Steelers @ Chiefs - Steelers off their bye will be too much for Palko and KC.

Giants @ Saints - Saints are home off of their bye, and the Giants have begun their annual 2nd half collapse.