Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

1 new UDFA - WR signing Delaware State wide receiver Larrone Moore & 2 Cuts - VIDEO

bayone

sorry accidently posted in a nfl general too

he Indianapolis Colts completed signing their undrafted free agents by adding Delaware State wide receiver Larrone Moore

( and South Florida David Bedford.DE was already noted days ago )

The team also released place-kicker Brett Swenson and defensive back Jordan Hemby.

My link

Moore also is a kick returner at 25.6 yards per attempt & was

Top sprinter on Delaware State’s indoor and outdoor track and field teams

My link

Video Highlights

Buffering takes more time than normal

can go here & bottom link works well for the video

My link

Basically he gets short to midrange catches, if in traffic tackled if in stride he outruns all for TD

2nd half of Video is his return, return skills more impresive than catching

You all will like Moore. He's a great kid and very fast. His step dad works with me so I followed his senior season at Delaware State and am psyched he went to the Colts.

Also see the Colts signed Travis Baltz and Adrian Moten from Maryland. Baltz is a great punter, who filled in for injured kicker Nick Ferarra last year and did quite well.

Moten is a solid linebacker. I think he was a third team All-ACC last year. Good pass rusher. One play I won't forget is he forced a fumble at Maryland's own goal line

by jumping over the line of scrimmage and he stripped the ball from Navy QB Ricky Dobbs. Terps recovered. I've been a Terps football season ticket holder a long time and

I'm a long time 'Skins fan as well. Big fan of Peyton Manning, I saw him play in person once at UT his sophmore year.

Good luck this season.

Both my sons ran track against Moore, he edge my oldest son out in the 2005 MD State track meet (100 meters) and my youngest son ran him down in the 2009 Penn Relays 4x100 relay a couple years ago. He's quick in track and fast as heck in football! It's weird seeing the kid going to the Colts, he's like 25 years old...so not a true rookie, but good luck to him!

Ben