Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I Have Seen Enough, Now Its Time For A Poll! :)

Yes or No? Colts Draft Luck.  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Colts Draft Andrew Luck with the First overall pick?

Hey X, that leaves alot of grey area though, cause I say no, but that also means I think the pick should be traded, that could be interpreted as keep the number one overall pick and take another player, which I don't think anyone wants. It kind of tilts it towards Yes, because again I don't think anyone wants the Colts to keep the number one overall pick and take a player not named Luck. The Luck faithful want Luck selected, and the rest of us want the pick traded for more picks!

Hey X, that leaves alot of grey area though, cause I say no, but that also means I think the pick should be traded, that could be interpreted as keep the number one overall pick and take another player, which I don't think anyone wants. It kind of tilts it towards Yes, because again I don't think anyone wants the Colts to keep the number one overall pick and take a player not named Luck. The Luck faithful want Luck selected, and the rest of us want the pick traded for more picks!

Good point. I will add a Depends on Peyton's Health. Thanks!

Incorrect

I am correct. The writing is on the wall. Open your eyes and read all of the professionally written sports articles.. everyone expects us to dump Manning because we can't afford him (the 28million$ option in February) and the risk is too big for our small market to gamble on his age and injury. It's sad, but the reality of a business decision. Lucks first 4 years will only cost us 28$million, so its a no-brainer to rebuild in a business sense. The rest of the team can't even get a single win, it really is time to rebuild.

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, November 22, 2011 - Personal Attack
Hidden by Coltssouth, November 22, 2011 - Personal Attack

I am correct. The writing is on the wall. Open your eyes and read all of the professionally written sports articles.. everyone expects us to dump Manning because we can't afford him (the 28million$ option in February) and the risk is too big for our small market to gamble on his age and injury. It's sad, but the reality of a business decision. Lucks first 4 years will only cost us 28$million, so its a no-brainer to rebuild in a business sense. The rest of the team can't even get a single win, it really is time to rebuild.

Warning to all forum posters: Do not drink and write, it leads to illogical and cluesless responses like the one above.

Or at least that is my explanation for it...

It seems that the closer the season draws near (and that the reality of us actually going 0-16 sinks in) the edge is for drafting Luck because we already have that pick virtuallly locked in right now. We realistically have only 1 more game we could possibly win, now that we lost to Carolina... and can use the QB insurance next year if Peyton goes down. Plus, Luck can fill in and help lift the burden from Peyton.