Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Great Day in Greensburg

bahhummbug

Met Jerrell Freeman and Dwayne Allen today.Two great guys and got both autographs :)

Nice bahhummbug. I'd glad you had a pleasant experience with Freeman & Allen. Autographs aren't my thing, but if you collect them INDY wise & can hang them in cool spot, I'm happy for ya.  :hat:

Freeman is a BEAST! He is a 1 man game wrecker. Sweet LB to watch LIVE I would imagine...

I was there too.  I couldn't stand in line that long, so they came and talked to me afterwards. Got my hat signed and shook hands. Dwayne said his hip is good and he is happy to be back. Class act all the way with that man. He also wished me well with my fight.

That's why I love the Colts so much. Everyone associated with that premier franchise is so polite, kind, grateful for the fans, & they take unique mobility situations into account. That's just so great that they shook your hand & let you know that every  :blueshoe: fan truly matters.

Bravo INDY. Bravo...

I was there too.  I couldn't stand in line that long, so they came and talked to me afterwards. Got my hat signed and shook hands. Dwayne said his hip is good and he is happy to be back. Class act all the way with that man. He also wished me well with my fight.

Awesome Franklin County!!! :thmup: