Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Any wild/bold predictions out there?

bestQBever

Bold Prediction 2.0 Regular Season Edition

Johnny Manziel will be the biggest bust in Cleveland since Tim Couch.

ESPN loves hyping this kid up like they did RGIII before him, and he already has that bad attitude that gave him the nickname Kerry Collins Jr but since he was drafted by the Clowns, it's now Tim Couch 2.0.

Only those media fools had him going in the top 5. Come on, even Jacksonville passed on him, everyone was, and Cleveland just wasted a trade on him after they passed on him the first time. If he's this important, he would have went with their first pick.

And we all know what happens to every QB that Cleveland drafts. They let them get killed, and the Steelers and Ravens are going to try and smother this kid. All those new bandwagon Browns fans are going to be quick to label him the next Bernie Kosar, Brian Sipe, whatever. Even some of them were comparing him to Otto Graham (as if they were even alive to see Otto Graham play)

You guys need to be thankful everyday that you have Andrew Luck. I'm serious, he is easily the best QB of a draft in a very long time. When it's all said and done, Luck is going to win a Super Bowl for the Colts, and one thing he has going for him is that he don't have this massive ego and god complex like Manziel or RGIII. Luck is a great kid on the field and off the field and very likable. I don't care if you like your owner or think bad of him or whatever. You couldn't dream for a better kid than this to fill the void that your former QB left. I can only pray that the Saints land a kid like this when it's time to take the reins from Brees. I hope that Luck wins multiple Super Bowls to prove all the doubters wrong and the people that still whine about him cause "he didn't throw for no 5,000 yards".

Manziel will be a huge bust. Even if he's talented, his ego, and the Browns lovely don't give a crap let's just make some money from our gullible fans attitude is setting him up to fall. They ranked horrible in the first round (A grade D if you will), and most of all, Johnny gets to square up against some the meanest defenses. All eyes are on the NFC West, but last time I checked, the Ravens, Steelers and Bengals can be pretty nasty when it comes to being big mean defenses. This kid won't make it through the season without getting injured, let alone if he actually out plays Weeden's sorry performances.

Plus finally, the Browns organization acts like they don't even care. Last year they were thinking about trading Josh Gordon as soon as he started to break out. Earlier this year they released one of their only good players on defense, and finally, they simply do not care whatsoever when they let their free agent board leak onto the internet so carelessly like an 'Oops!'. Oh yeah and great choices for coaching BTW. Kyle Shanahan did an AMAZING job in Washington under his daddy with the QB mess over there. Say what you want about RGIII not living up to the expectations, but he sure handled the McNabb/Grossman thing like a BOSS! Hey Browns fans, you thought Norv Turner was bad last year making Weeden throw 50 passes a game, you haven't seen nothing yet. I'm sure the Washington fans can tell you how pass crazy Kyle was.

Bold prediction of the season - Cleveland goes 4-12 with Manziel and puts ESPN's "geniuses" on suicide watch after they've spent all these months hyping him up to the next greatest thing ever.

Bold Prediction 2.0 Regular Season Edition

Johnny Manziel will be the biggest bust in Cleveland since Tim Couch.

ESPN loves hyping this kid up like they did RGIII before him, and he already has that bad attitude that gave him the nickname Kerry Collins Jr but since he was drafted by the Clowns, it's not Tim Couch Jr.

Only those media fools had him going in the top 5. Come on, even Jacksonville passed on him, everyone was, and Cleveland just wasted a trade on him after they passed on him the first time. If he's this important, he would have went with their first pick.

And we all know what happens to every QB that Cleveland drafts. They let them get killed, and the Steelers and Ravens are going to try and smother this kid. All those new bandwagon Browns fans are going to be quick to label him the next Bernie Kosar, Brian Sipe, whatever. Even some of them were comparing him to Otto Graham (as if they were even alive to see Otto Graham play)

You guys need to be thankful everyday that you have Andrew Luck. I'm serious, he is easily the best QB of a draft in a very long time. When it's all said and done, Luck is going to win a Super Bowl for the Colts, and one thing he has going for him is that he don't have this massive ego and god complex like Manziel or RGIII. Luck is a great kid on the field and off the field and very likable. I don't care if you like your owner or think bad of him or whatever. You couldn't dream for a better kid than this to fill the void that your former QB left. I can only pray that the Saints land a kid like this when it's time to take the reins from Brees. I hope that Luck wins multiple Super Bowls to prove all the doubters wrong and the people that still whine about him cause "he didn't throw for no 5,000 yards".

Manziel will be a huge bust. Even if he's talented, his ego, and the Browns lovely don't give a crap let's just make some money from our gullible fans attitude is setting him up to fall. They ranked horrible in the draft, and most of all, Johnny gets to square up against some the meanest defenses. All eyes are on the NFC West, but last time I checked, the Ravens, Steelers and Bengals can be pretty nasty when it comes to being big mean defenses. This kid won't make it through the season without getting injured, let alone if he actually out plays Weeden's sorry performances.

Plus finally, the Browns organization acts like they don't even care. Last year they were thinking about trading Josh Gordon as soon as he started to break out. Earlier this year they released one of their only good players on defense, and finally, they simply do not care whatsoever when they let their free agent board leak onto the internet so carelessly like an 'Oops!'. Oh yeah and great choices for coaching BTW. Kyle Shanahan did an AMAZING job in Washington under his daddy with the QB mess over there. Say what you want about RGIII not living up to the expectations, but he sure handled the McNabb/Grossman thing like a BOSS! Hey Browns fans, you thought Norv Turner was bad last year making Weeden throw 50 passes a game, you haven't seen nothing yet. I'm sure the Washington fans can tell you how pass crazy Kyle was.

Bold prediction of the season - Cleveland goes 4-12 with Manziel and puts ESPN's "geniuses" on suicide watch after they've spent all these months hyping him up to the next greatest thing ever.

Thank you so much for Colt's support...you're better than the majority of our so called Colt's fans. Yes, we're so fortunate to land luck and have the opportunity to support his skill set. He's a wonderful young man and human being. But our team isn't there yet...and i'm a homer. I'm scared to death we can't protect him or give him the support he needs to succeed. Our O-LINE is complete garbage...GARBAGE. We wasted a pick on our failed T-RICH freak show, so now we must hit a homerun to make-up for it. There's still guys on the big board that can help us...right a wrong.

1. Alex Smith gets injured (don't hope so though i hate seeing people get hurt) and rookie Aaron Murray takes over and leads the Chiefs to win the AFC West, and into the AFC championship game.

2. The Colts will have 3 receivers (inc TE's) that will gain 1,000 yards apiece.

3. If Manziel starts from the beginning of the year, he will be 0-6, before being benched for Bryan Hoyer, who then will win 4 of their final 10 games. Manziel will have more turnovers than TD's no matter how much time he plays.

and on a Forum bold prediction for the year. In Andy's Elite FF league, pacolts56, having moved up from the Joe's League, will win the Elite League. both regular season and post season, and shecolt will win Andy's pick-em contest