Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Game Wasnt On Tv Up North

oldunclemark

you didn't miss anything

Sure he did. He missed us giving up 3 TD's to Matt Ryan, Painter throwing an int, Carter fumbling on the first possession, Caldwell looking calm on the sidelines...

Oh wait, I see your point...

Edited by ReMeDy

Where have you been Uncle Mark? The Colts have not been on television in the Chicago area at all this year unless it's been a prime time game. It stinks....I cancelled NFL Sunday ticket this year because they've always been on in the past. This year...NADA.

At least they have not been worth watching this year, so I know I am missing nothing...nothing at all.

You are correct...FOX showed the Saints vs. Tampa...up here.

..another game we have no interest in...

It was FOX (Chicago) that chose not to carry the Colts...not CBS...

For the record..last year..every Colts Sunday day game was on TV here..

I guess I cant blame them

Just get NFL Sunday Ticket via Directv. You will get every Colts game shown on Fox or CBS on Sunday afternoons. The Colts home games will be blacked out on Sunday Ticket IF you live within 75 miles of Lucas Oil Stadium and if the game is shown on CBS or Fox in a TV market in that exclusive 75 mile radius. Of course at that point you would see the Colts on your local CBS or Fox affiliate.

I live in NJ and have seen every Colts game broadcast since 1996. I use The NFL Sunday Ticket for the Sunday afternoon Colts games broadcast on CBS or Fox and all the other NFL outlets when they appear on them (e.g., NBC, ESPN, NFL Network).

IMHO,, NFL sunday ticket is an expensive waste. That's why I cancelled mine. Actually it was kind of a protest as well, not only is it very expensive, after being a DirecTV and NFL subscriber for 13 years, DirecTV started giving newbies Sunday Ticket for free to sign up. The loyal customers reward? I get an occasional free premium channel weekend on channels that have nothing but old, bad movies on it, that I have no interest in watching.

I'd dump DirecTV in a minute if I had a better choice, but unfortunately in my area, I'm stuck with them.

IMHO,, NFL sunday ticket is an expensive waste. That's why I cancelled mine. Actually it was kind of a protest as well, not only is it very expensive, after being a DirecTV and NFL subscriber for 13 years, DirecTV started giving newbies Sunday Ticket for free to sign up. The loyal customers reward? I get an occasional free premium channel weekend on channels that have nothing but old, bad movies on it, that I have no interest in watching.

I'd dump DirecTV in a minute if I had a better choice, but unfortunately in my area, I'm stuck with them.

To each his own. I have NEVER paid full price for the Ticket. I always get a discount on the price or always get other discounts on my other Directv services to make it worthwhile for me. I have never paid more than $200.00 for the ticket and with the other discounts (half off HD Access, 60.00 off for 6 months on programming) it has been extremely worthwhile to me. I have been a Directv subscriber since 1996 and the ticket has been the main way I have followed my Colts. I also saw a ton of Colts games pre 1996 via C Band satellite.

Just as an aside, I didn't mean to hijack this thread - but only to point out there is another way to get Colts games.