Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Any news on E.D.S?

Holding on to A Mack dreams are ok i guess for you dreamers, but I have already moved on. Just to sit down with Mack is 10M.

So there is one way to go about getting Mack, offering more money than Cleveland will match is not likely as that is probably around 12-15M a year. Not happening. A Mack is going to have to go to Cleveland and tell them he wants out and him signing any future contracts there is null and void. Again, not likely. If he was that type of duwd, I doubt we would even be pursuing him.

Our best bet is to focus on plan C and run at him again next year. This gets real ugly if we miss the next best Center waiting for Cleveland to match our offer. Then Cleveland would have us by the plums and could make us dance without the bands.

Its only 10:55am here and I have used all of my post for the day.  Rumor is that the Costa is visiting the Colts.  I guess the top 3 centers are asking too much.  Disappointing but I guess he is an upgrade over Holmes or Staele 

like somebody posted yesterday the empty hole at center is still better than satele