Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All I want is Mack and Nicks and I consider it a GREAT free agency

AllYouNeedIsLuck

The Colts have way too many holes to do each one justice and have success.  They should cut their losses and accept that it isn't going to happen and we as fans need to be okay with another rebuilding year.  There's no way they are putting together a complete team this year but it isn't too late to make great strides in the right direction. They still have a good team just not a tier one team that can compete for a championship.

Well, you just got blocked. Glad that's the last post I ever have to read of yours. 

At this point I still think C should be our primary concern. Mack or E.D-S. should go a long way towards improving our line and making sure Luck doesn't end up as the second coming of David Carr. I wouldn't mind if we signed Nicks to a short, cheap "prove it" type deal, but I'll defer to the earlier poster about the draft being deep at wide receiver. I'd say, if the cap allows, we should pick up another FS or CB in FA and plan on using one of the higher draft picks on the other position. I don't follow college ball much though so I really don't know how deep this draft is at safety or corner.

I think we could be a championship caliber team this year if we get the right pieces in place. That being said, I don't want to wager the future on winning a championship this year. We still have to pay our stars in the years to come.

The Colts have way too many holes to do each one justice and have success. They should cut their losses and accept that it isn't going to happen and we as fans need to be okay with another rebuilding year. There's no way they are putting together a complete team this year but it isn't too late to make great strides in the right direction. They still have a good team just not a tier one team that can compete for a championship.

Hmmmm

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now