Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Where's Waldo?

TKnight24

I think the red helmet and white jersey will be just fine lol

Yeah, but everyone else on that side of the field will be wearing the same thing.

Maybe we can get Jerrell Freeman to dunk his hands in a can of white paint or something.

The mentality has been set, the theme has beem set. Stop Jamaal Charles at all cost.

@1070Bruno: Mathis: Coaches came up with "Where's Waldo?" theme for finding and defending Jamaal Charles.

We must keep him in check if we want to win this game :colts:

He's the only athlete on that KC roster that sends chills down my spine for all the wrong reasons TK. No one else on that team scares me. Not Dwayne Bowe & certainly not Alex Smith. LOL! You stop Charles; You stop the Chiefs IMHO. 

I will give credit to Alex Smith for surprising me as to how well he played against the Chargers this regular season, but that offensive juggernaut performance was a rare anomaly not a pattern of improved QB play to me. Alex Smith is a game manger, a good not great QB, & that's all he will ever be to me personally. 

I agree. Stopping Charles will be the factor for winning or losing. Holding him to 50 yards previously could have been a fluke. I know Freeman and the rest of the guys will be giving 200% out there on stopping Charles and pressuring Alex.

Charles tied his best YPC average this year (8.2 Yards Per Carry) against the Colts in the previous game. I expect him to have many more opportunities than the 13 carries that he had.

Unless, of course, we get a big lead on the Chiefs and make them have to throw to catch up, just like in the first game.

Hali didn't practice again today.

Chiefs OLB Tamba Hali (knee) has yet to resume practicing.

"It’s just a matter of the swelling coming down in the knee," were the words of coach Andy Reid after Hali didn't practice Thursday. "We’re being a little cautious with him there." Reid suggested Hali could suit up for Saturday's Wild Card game against the Colts without practicing. Hali would be a huge loss for a team reliant on generating a ferocious pass rush. His status will be updated in the next 48 hours.