Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Achievements today

snkdy

-Andrew Luck with the most passing yards in first two seasons.

-TY Hilton first 1000 yd season (also set new career highs in receptions and yards).
-Pagano is first Colt HC with 11 wins in first two seasons.
-Adam Vinateri now fifth in history with 2,006 points.
-Mathis 19.5 sacks on the year and hopefully DPOY.
-Colts set a single-season franchise record with 27 punts inside the 20 today (all by Pat McAfee).
-Defense has allowed just 13 points in the last 10 quarters.

:number1:

Of course. He's an incredible coach. It's a shame he'll miss the playoffs at 10-6 (almost 11-5).

The reason I ask was because he coached some of those 11 wins last year and evidently you didn't take that into consideration or I am reading your list wrong. :dunno:

We have so many good people/good players on our team that are so easy to root for, humble with a dash of underdog ( except Luck who has the humble in spades). The coaches are pretty easy to like as well complimentary of the other teams and players, positive and always preaching work ethic and doing things the right way. Sweet times.

The reason I ask was because he coached some of those 11 wins last year and evidently you didn't take that into consideration or I am reading your list wrong. :dunno:

No, I understand. I was just copying the text of a tweet the Colts sent out. You're right. He deserves a lot of the credit. :thmup:

-TY Hilton first 1000 yd season (also set new career highs in receptions and yards).

-Colts set a single-season franchise record with 27 punts inside the 20 today (all by Pat McAfee).

I see Andrew as a game winner more than a record breaker over his career

Glad to see him get back on track after Reggie injured and he stumbled a bit

Credit goes to Arians for most of last season, but Bruce did inherit a bunch ready to run through walls

Absolute freaking money. We would be fortunate to be able to get him another year (affordable)

Jim Irsay said it best, "the best football player I have ever been around" (memory on the quote)

Hold it, weren't there fans saying he wasn't all that good?

Playoff football. Pay attention

:D

The Colts were also the least penalized team in the league this year.  Another outstanding achievement that this team can hang their hats on.

Plus we were -12 in turnovers last season and finished with +13 this season.  A +25 turn around from a season ago is an amazing stat that has helped to lead this team to a lot of wins.